Game Day 2022 Fantasy Round 17 - Luck of The Irish Needed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2350.. amon underwhelming, and massimo going donuts in the last 40mins didn't help. Still pretty happy, last few weeks papering over the first 14 weeks

Praying to the footy gods, please please Laird (C) to go 130, and Titch/Hewett to not eff up, to win my league match.

homer simpson GIF
Opponent had Mills / Duncan as uniques and I was running Whitfield…

Few things went my well today and won my league match by 13 pts … :cool::eek:

First Half GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So my opponent captained G Clark (to try and get VC Brayshaw’s 144). Clark came on with 5 minutes to go and scored 0 (I think he got a kick and then a free against). What happens here?
he gets 0 haha

Neale as C a bit of a killer. Slowly sliding back from top 100 a few weeks ago. Now 625th.

Brought Dawson in this week. Must have broken him. And kept Luke Jackson. Not a great move.

2137. Only 7 tons and 4 terrible weeks of captains.

Missus has officially overtaken me for the ultimate kick in the nuts. Hopefully Oliver is injured so she can deal with that while I catch up trade in another potato
Meme Reaction GIF

Ended up at 2226 - despite Whit, Wehr, Dunkley, Martin, Dawson (who disappears this week, finally). Due to massive spudness, had 34 extra points on the bench sadly....

Not sure how I cover for Oliver next week though, had forgotten he was injured - the weeks games started so long ago.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back