Game Day 2022 Fantasy Round 17 - Luck of The Irish Needed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What has happened to Soligo today?

Adelaide were brushed aside early - but after then he wasn't really involved much unfortunately.... Not involved in the linkup play, and Adelaide didn't really bring the ball to ground and lock it in very well.

Well done Laird. Accumulating without being damaging. The best combination.

Dawson battled hard despite being tagged for most of it.

Surely with Sinclair and Dawson shut down and their team losing, the blue print is there to tag the opposition's best ball user out of defense? I say that with both those players in the team that it is such an obvious decision to tag them yet they rarely receive attention. Stewart is another one. Put a body on him, make him accountable in marking contests and around the ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How I've won my Div 1 match ups this week and last I'll never know. An enquiry into the promotion/relegation system is needed on the back of that

I'd love if it was a pro/rel set up but I think it's just re-sorted each year based on how we finish up.

I'd love if it was a pro/rel set up but I think it's just re-sorted each year based on how we finish up.

Top X scorers the year prior end up in League 1 and the next top X scorers in League 2.

I end up in League 49800 and I'm rapt to be there....

Top X scorers the year prior end up in League 1 and the next top X scorers in League 2.

I end up in League 49800 and I'm rapt to be there....

Yeah exactly. Would rather it was bottom 2 drop out of League 1 + anyone who doesn't sign up again by a certain date, with whatever number that ends up being be the number promoted from League 2, that number drop out of League 2 into League 3 and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back