Game Day 2022 Fantasy Round 17 - Luck of The Irish Needed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I play this game only for Laird (c) now

He has 20 touches for 12m gained

He will never be tagged lol

Drama Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Nobody. It's about the time on ball he's taking away from the likes of Schoenberg, Berry, Soligo.

He's also providing them with a mature body to take pressure off them when they do get time through there.

Now if WCE can put one of their spuds on Docherty, it would be great. Tagging HBFlankers should have been a thing a long time ago. Put a dud like Guelfi or Ryan ******* Clarke on em and they crumble.

He's also providing them with a mature body to take pressure off them when they do get time through there.
Which is exactly what Laird and Keays are do. They don't need him at all, his selection is only a detriment. Ask Crows fans what they think about him being in after seeing what it looks like without him. You're waay off the mark trying to defend it for whatever reason.

Which is exactly what Laird and Keays are do. They don't need him at all, his selection is only a detriment. Ask Crows fans what they think about him being in after seeing what it looks like without him. You're waay off the mark trying to defend it for whatever reason.

Dunno just think it's a bit stupid having someone dominating the 2s who has something to offer in the seniors not playing just cos. Then you become a Norf pretty quickly.

Dunno just think it's a bit stupid having someone dominating the 2s who has something to offer in the seniors not playing just cos. Then you become a Norf pretty quickly.
All it's doing is taking already limited mid minutes away from kids that should be getting fast tracked. They have Laird Keays doing the mature body job already, all his selection does is throw off the balance to their detriment. That's how I see it

I almost brought him in this week as he has the Hawks/Pies double and was racking up touches in the SANFL. Figured he'd be breathing fire/ crows career on the line.

Then I realised he mostly handballs anyway, and brought in Steele for Soligo (who I also wanted to keep for $$ and match ups)
Lucky I came to my senses.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not watching Carlton game...is Doch getting tagged or just being s**t?

Just not getting much opportunity. WCE had something like 3 i50s in the first quarter lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back