Toast 2022 Indigenous Jumper

Remove this Banner Ad

At least with all the s**t show going on around the club, we have one of the best bits of the year, the unveiling of a new Indigenous kit to look forward to this week. 16/17 other clubs have rolled out new ones (Cats are wearing last year's), so I cant wait to see what the club has put all their time and effort into coming up with.

Probably has something to do with Castore being so incompetent, but also there would be an element of the club giving absolutely 0 shits with their marketing.

Might be an unpopular opinion, but it's one I've said before. Could not give a single s**t if the entire marketing department is shut down if it means we get the best strength and conditioning and player development teams in the competition. A dominant team sells itself.
Not how it works though.

to be fair we've always recycled them, hell between 2014-17 we had the same one we just changed the colour on it
The only year we've not recycled one is the 2018 one.

Not saying it's why we won the flag, but not saying it's not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait til Caro hears about this. I reckon behind the scenes a portion of this issue is with Castore, took them almost three months to get Naish a single jumper, how were they ever going to do quick turnarounds on Pride or Indigenous jumpers? Assuming that they are even making any of our jumpers this year.

Castore aren’t actually making the guernseys, so it has nothing to do with them. Sekem are making the playing gear as they were last year, so if the club really wanted to, they could’ve designed a new one. Honestly though, it’s the least of our worries. Let minnow clubs worry about new designs every year to make money, we’ve got bigger things to focus on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back