Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had not thought of that.
yes he will be cheap.
View attachment 1451028
Im guessing same price.
200kish
SC are kents with rookie prices, but if he misses the last 10 rounds with injury he should get a discount. My guess is $175k odd. Would be good value even at $200k.

Fin Mac 1 game @17 another to watch. Should be bottom priced.
Sheldrink 2 games @ 21
Harry Sharp 5 games @ 17 (the sub rule doing us some favours here)
Pedlar 3 games @ 15

Then the ones that haven't played - Hollands, Darcy (expect they will both play before the end of the season). Cheeser, Taylor @ Adelaide. Wilmot, Sinn, Aleer, Andrew, Comben.

No doubt a few will get ruined by idiot coaches before the end of the year, but there should be some good options. Hopefully more of a GnR year in 2023 :moustache:

SC are kents with rookie prices, but if he misses the last 10 rounds with injury he should get a discount. My guess is $175k odd. Would be good value even at $200k.

Fin Mac 1 game @17 another to watch. Should be bottom priced.
Sheldrink 2 games @ 21
Harry Sharp 5 games @ 17 (the sub rule doing us some favours here)
Pedlar 3 games @ 15

Then the ones that haven't played - Hollands, Darcy (expect they will both play before the end of the season). Cheeser, Taylor @ Adelaide. Wilmot, Sinn, Aleer, Andrew, Comben.

No doubt a few will get ruined by idiot coaches before the end of the year, but there should be some good options. Hopefully more of a GnR year in 2023 :moustache:
Goater at North should play early next year. 117k and yet to play.
Will Phillips 260k this year and out for the remainder of this year.

Might get a run at half back, suns have nearly run out of players there. Played there in the VFL the last few weeks I think.

Kinda hoping he doesn't play now, but will no doubt get ruined for next year.

Spare a thought for those that have had him rotting at M10 since Rd 1;)

Phillips could be under $200k, would be a lock if he has a good pre-season.

McAsey if he gets a move should be $124k
I doubt we trade McAsey, hasn’t been consistent but has played a fair few good games at SANFL level, is contracted until end of 2023 so I’m guessing we’ll see some AFL footy from him next year.

Initially I agree .....but isn't it more, after the initial period, about avoiding contact ?
Realistically yes I would have thought. Avoiding any genuine force to the area, as opposed to restricting all movement.

I can understand people frustrated at losing the loophole option, but surely at this stage of the year we've all got plenty of non-playing spuds on our benches, (if not on field!), that we can use?

Realistically yes I would have thought. Avoiding any genuine force to the area, as opposed to restricting all movement.

I can understand people frustrated at losing the loophole option, but surely at this stage of the year we've all got plenty of non-playing spuds on our benches, (if not on field!), that we can use?
He gives me a Darcy Cameron/Tim English/Peter Wright/Jed Anderson swing/loop option thru R & F, so no, it is not that simple.

Anyway, c'est la vie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dutch oven Holland's likey to play this week .

Fook off mountain Dew.

Save him for next year ...

Plus any wookies playing Thier debut from now on ..

Take a look at yourself..Kent's .

puppy fail GIF

Dutch oven Holland's likey to play this week .

Fook off mountain Dew.

Save him for next year ...

Plus any wookies playing Thier debut from now on ..

Take a look at yourself..Kent's .

puppy fail GIF
12 day concussion protocols for the pup? Back in 4 weeks coz his name is Timmy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back