Position 2022 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of the current 1-2 game rookies showing any semblance of job security?
Unfortunately not ....look at bottom 4-5 clubs, who may use the remaining games to get games into some rookies

Cant rely on any rookies for cover anymore.
At least none that I own….
Need to either get cheap keepers for cover, or go full points on field and pray for no carnage. Good luck! Haha!
I’m going YOLO! F¥&k the Gods!

Enjoy Life Yolo GIF by HBO

Gonna pass on Cumberbatch - too late in the season and I already have decent bench cover, $97k in the bank and only two trades left
Tigers fans, whats his JS like?
I'm wary of Tigers rookies now.
I thought I was smart having two Tigers Mid/Fwd rookies. At least one will always be playing, I thought.
Apparently not!!:mad::mad::mad:

Tigers fans, whats his JS like?
I'm wary of Tigers rookies now.
I thought I was smart having two Tigers Mid/Fwd rookies. At least one will always be playing, I thought.
Apparently not!!:mad::mad::mad:
Two, sure, sure, that could go wrong - but THREE?! That's basically guaranteed to work*

*Void void void. Guarantee not valid. Does not apply in any situation. No rights are granted to consumer. No claims will be honoured or investigated. This guarantee does not constitute a commitment or recommendation. Individuals must retain their own private counsel or advisor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What’s happened to Owens? Was ticking along nicely pre concussion but hasn’t had a look in since?? Surely Ratten considers him given the current rabble if he’s fit…

I think someone posted that he hadn’t played vfl either due to concussion. Unsure if he played vfl on weekend though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back