Position 2022 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Butters back this week mate?
I tried reading the changes for next week thread on the port board.
Not much info. Bit of a Rabbit hole tbh.
I have not heard anything on the status of Butters.

Our season is shot. No point rushing him back.

JS of Burgoyne ....skinny as, but had a great 1st up game, with 17 possessions
Should have played weeks ago.

If I had my way Burgoyne will play for the rest of the season.

Anyone know when we are due for your annual unicorn random no name rookie to come out of nowhere, and average 85-90 in his first 2 games?

Need some Kent to Hugh Greenwood/Brad Dalziell it up in this 22' and hook a brother up.

Can't wait until some spud is outscoring a fringe promo for 123k while everyone is out of trades come round 19...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know when we are due for your annual unicorn random no name rookie to come out of nowhere, and average 85-90 in his first 2 games?

Need some Kent to Hugh Greenwood/Brad Dalziell it up in this 22' and hook a brother up.

Can't wait until some spud is outscoring a fringe promo for 123k while everyone is out of trades come round 19...

Massimo D'Ambrosio

Any idea on his JS?

Would’ve said no a couple of weeks ago, but slotted into a wing position pretty well. Lions looked much better with Berry onball so there might be a spot for him. We do have a few competing for the same position: Prior, AhChee. Robbo looked like his playing days are done.

Burgoyne or Turnstile.

Wier any chance of getting DPP..which could be useful with buggers jnr .
I've brought in Burgoyne .....JS on any of these Rookies now is dicey ....however I want the DEF / MID DPP

Maximises my side's flexibility & "hopefully", late season Burgoyne is playing and can cover both DEF and Mid bench

Tunstall doesn't provide any benefits to my side .....not as if I need the cash generation

Need me some Bramble 2021 action

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Josh Carmichael set to debut against North Melbourne​

After being recruited to the club in the mid-season draft, Josh Carmichael will play his first game of AFL against North Melbourne this weekend.

Carmichael was selected with Collingwood's selection in the 2022 NAB Mid-season draft.

The 22-year-old graduated from country football in the Sunraysia league to the SANFL with West Adelaide.

A powerful midfielder, Carmichael has impressed in the VFL since coming to the Pies. In his three VFL games, he's averaged 24 disposals.

1657242219203.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back