AFL 2023 - AFL Round 10 (Sir Doug Nicholls Round - part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

How did Harry donuts kick one
🤷‍♂️
A Fantastic Woman Wind GIF by TIFF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawthorn v West Coast PointsBet Stat Multiplier Spreads (Goals x Kicks x Handballs). A few tips using $1 stakes and some reasoning behind the bets. I didnt find too much value on any of the Hawks players on the 'OVERS'. It seems like all the players lines are higher probably based on the likelihood that Hawthorn win today and win well. Hawthorn also dont traditionally score high on the stat multiplier.

View attachment 1692806

Dylan Moore- NO PLAY

Breust- NO PLAY

Amon UNDER 65- 36 of his last 54 he has landed on the under. I also dont see him scoring a goal today.

Newcombe- NO PLAY

Day UNDER 60- 26 of last 29 has landed on the Under. A bit like Amon , I also dont see him scoring a goal today. I know his role has slightly changed this year, resulting him scoring in a couple of games this year but Ill back my stats and say the law of averages say he doesnt score today.

Koschitzke NO PLAY- can see him scoring a couple of goals today but not a heavy disposal getter.

Lewis UNDER 105- this is the best 'unders' play today for me. Averages 3.59 handballs a game over his last 3 seasons. I can see a situation where he might kicks 4 goals and get around 4 handballs and this still going the under.

Impey UNDER 37- With an average of 10 or so in the last 3 seasons, the under is the play here.

Nash NO PLAY

Sam Butler UNDER 35- this is maybe a guess but I honestly havent seen him play too much. The stats suggest even if he kicks 2 goals, there wont be too much damage. And anyone that can convince me he will have a big one, I may take him off my radar, as there is limited data/games on him.

Tim Kelly NO PLAY- i can see a world where he scores a goal today but not willing to play a line that is about 70 pts higher or so. There are better bets going around today.

Gaff NO PLAY- I dont see him scoring a goal today, despite him playing well against Hawks in the past.

Waterman NO PLAY- he has won me coin in the pass but this line is about 40-45 too high I feel.

West NO PLAY- not really a great ceiling for a player like him.

Petruccelle OVER 35- Ill have a go on him today. A goal probably sees him land somewhere in the middle or overs today. Ive got him banked for a goal.

Sheed OVER 69- Its a play based on averages, I dont have him scoring a goal today but at that line Ill have a play.

Bailey Williams UNDER 26- the numbers suggest the under is the play. Only gone above 32 on the stat multiplier in 2 of his last 32 games. I dont see him scoring a goal today. West Coast arent known for their quality in rucking department, I feel Like Lloyd Meek might have a good game today.
Result of the Hawks v Eagles Stat Multiplier tips (using $1 stakes). Fair play to Mitch Lewis, he had his best game in a Hawks shirt. He played the perfect big forwards game against this fragile Eagles defence. From memory I saw Lewis at $4.50 for 15+ Disposals pre-game.

Amon UNDER 65= +$65

Day UNDER 60=+$60

Lewis UNDER 105=-$663

Impey UNDER 37=+$37

Sam Butler OVER 45=-$1

Petruccelle OVER 35=-$35

Sheed OVER 69=+$309

Bailey Williams UNDER 26=+$26

Overall Net Result of the Hawks v Eagles Stat Multiplier=-$202

One last hit Toby Greene 4-6 please a Sunday miracle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back