Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Trades Psychiatrist.gif

Round 12 .....1st week of the Byes ....3 trades

But our benches are dead, not enough money in the dead rookies to provide the upgrades we need .....and who are the rookies we can trade-in

This is not the week to be giving up drinking ....

Drunk Tyrion Lannister.gif

Not even thinking about trades until I see MRO results for Parker and Sic.

One things for certain if Darcy’s out for a while, I’m 100% trading Jackson in R13.

Atkins will be dropped and Spudorini will have a huge BE now and practically lose all the cash he has made in the last 4 weeks.

Both of them are GONE

Will downgrade both of them since I only want to make upgrades to premos coming off their bye.

Rat > Mullin
Spudorini > Humphrey

Might as make it a trio of suns out....Spudhi Uwland > Wardlaw

I've carried ~230k bank for the last 2 weeks because of forced trades and now adding another ~350k to that.

Horrible bank management because this injury carnage will keep coming and I'll never be able to spend that cash

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will have to switch around fixing up rooks this week and trading Fio and Ratkins round 13. Annoying but not the end of the world

Looks like Mullin in with the 3rd trade.. timely as that bye is badly needed. One of Fio/Atkins needs to go to a r13 as well but who? When Rowell at 850k is about the only option you know things are getting desperate

edit: Or just do Atkins > Humphrey which still pockets 100k odd

Last edited:
If there's no more injuries 🤞🤞
Hollands to Mullin
Fiorini to Rowell
Ashcroft to Anderson

But if Ashcroft tons today it makes it hard to trade him 🤔

Was keen to wait on Mullin until after his bye but given I suspect I’m trading fiorini and maybe Atkins, probably makes sense now. Passed the eye test. 101k banked

Cincotta -> Mullin seems a banker

Then not sure about the other two with bye structure. Fiorini to Bruhn maybe? Yeo?

Ultimately probably trying to bank cash to grab Jackson (provided Darcy out for 4+), Brayshaw and Matt Johnson/Fyfe off their byes

Was keen to wait on Mullin until after his bye but given I suspect I’m trading fiorini and maybe Atkins, probably makes sense now. Passed the eye test. 101k banked

Cincotta -> Mullin seems a banker

Then not sure about the other two with bye structure. Fiorini to Bruhn maybe? Yeo?

Ultimately probably trying to bank cash to grab Jackson (provided Darcy out for 4+), Brayshaw and Matt Johnson/Fyfe off their byes
Cincotta might find his way back into the team with Carltons injuries.

Fox just reported Sic faces a week suspension…. I’ll hold and try to cover if possible.

So trades will be

Parker out (if he appeals and gets off that will change)
Darcy out
Wilmot out

Non playing rook to Mullin and Ratkins to Humphrey to keep that bye. Then can upgrage Fiorini to anyone.. only problem is there's nobody with Bray bye, Oliver hammy and Steele being shithouse

Trading Fio and Atkins isn't much of an issue this week.. it's now who the heck to trade instead of them in round 13

So glad I meticulously planned the trades through the byes, those plans are really gonna come in handy totally out the window now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back