Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 12 Discussion - The Byes Are Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ziebell Sheez now Wardlow all shocking. Must be Sunday
Sheez starting to tire maybe.
Only 2 tonnes in 8 weeks.
Gets a slight role change and scores like a rookie, which is fine, but can't keep if thats the case.
Wardlaw I'll keep til he stops making money.
Ziebell similar lack of tonnes. When's Clarko back?

What was with him did the heat get to him like Laird? Didn’t score in the last quarter

Every sun was more impact than accumulating.

Only Anderson had more than 19 touches

The corpse of Liam Shiels shutting down Merrett.

unlucky for Greenwood owners. Got punished for making a brave choice and was probably the right choice too. This game is 90% luck anyway.
Was on track for another ton. I don’t usually take these risks so it sucks to get the only bloke that gets knocked out when every other mid pricer is killing it.

Was on track for another ton. I don’t usually take these risks so it sucks to get the only bloke that gets knocked out when every other mid pricer is killing it.

To be fair JDG is about to get rubbed out for a month so not as if he's the only dud.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair JDG is about to get rubbed out for a month so not as if he's the only dud.
Yeah thought I was being smart by prioritising the cash gen (and it was a good move for a half).

Had the money to go to Merrett this week to really drive it home. Cash gen this week, premos next week. That’s the game I suppose

What's happening with zieball? Is it the game being so direct and no chip around junk? No kick ins? More accountable on a player? Really need to hold him until his bye but jesus

What's happening with zieball? Is it the game being so direct and no chip around junk? No kick ins? More accountable on a player? Really need to hold him until his bye but jesus

North Melbourne Afl GIF by NMFCOfficial

Ziebells gotta stay I think. McKay looks sideways for him every time he gets the ball lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back