Game Day 2024 Fantasy - Round One Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2037 ranked 16,678 better start than last year by 200pts.

Lost Gibcus and Reid, on the bench thankfully, so need to get another defender in to cover Williams and Whitfield over the next 2 weeks, Fisher looked very ordinary and will struggle to hold his place in the Roos side let alone mine!. Don't have much choice but to hold Newcombe, Amon and Wines but Flanders will come in after his bye, probably with Touk.
Must be a lot of people around that score - I scored 2012 and am ranked 24,438!

View attachment 1931546
So you're telling me Salem got the most CBAs of any Melbourne MID and still nearly spudded it up with a 60? You've gotta be kidding me.
Loved his role though. Surely got some big games coming. Was always available for the short kick on kick ins and 45s early on but wasn’t getting it kicked to him. ToG is a concern because he may have picked something up which is why he was nowhere near it second half?

Salem scored 88
Yeah for sure gotta be happy with that, he was very lucky towards the end with 25 in the last two minutes but it's true that it probably balances out if you consider that he was unlucky in the first half. Valid point :thumbsu:

Yeah 200 on me, other than by RowellAnderson12 and I'd still need to confirm he even went there.... :tearsofjoy:

Serong Green Anderson and Flanders were my differences really - I went Brayshaw, Steele and Martin and missed an reasonable alternative to Flanders.

Will be interesting to see what evolves over the 4 bye rounds

No Anderson for me this year, flanders was my m4/f1

Also you could have publicly revealed those plans Brad Scott you kent

He was too busy telling Essendon supporters to be patient.

Yeah for sure gotta be happy with that, he was very lucky towards the end with 25 in the last two minutes but it's true that it probably balances out if you consider that he was unlucky in the first half. Valid point :thumbsu:
All good was just checking you knew that he’d junked his way to 88. He was on 60 until very late like you said. Disappointing output to that point

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1931546
So you're telling me Salem got the most CBAs of any Melbourne MID and still nearly spudded it up with a 60? You've gotta be kidding me.

I owned Salem last year and he does have this issue with a lack of ceiling, seems content to just trot around and get his 80s and 90s. He's surrounded by some very hungry teammates like Clarry, (and now Billings too) so not sure how much upside he has. Fine to have at this early stage of the season though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back