Game Day 2024 AFL Fantasy Round ZERO Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Budarick JS is close to untouchable btw, will just depend on his scoring. Powell/Budarick/Sexton in that order for kick outs
Yep, he and Powell are so locked in that side, which is my only concern for Sexton.

Yep, be nice just to put the brakes on contending in 2024 ;)
Just happy for the win, we still got a tough draw, the crows next will humble the suns i think
Yep, he and Powell are so locked in that side, which is my only concern for Sexton.
Sexton is safe, Rat & Jeffrey ones to keep an eye on.

Budarick JS is close to untouchable btw, will just depend on his scoring. Powell/Budarick/Sexton in that order for kick outs
Uwland playing the tight role should help. Hopefully he stays in long enough for Budarick to make good cash. Not like we are planning to hold either CB or Sexton all year.

You mean he’s untouchable in that team not that he’s untouchable as a pick because of JS?

I reckon he will replace Salem for me as . presents similar upside but frees up a bit more cash without going down to Coffield (who again has about same upside)

You mean he’s untouchable in that team not that he’s untouchable as a pick because of JS?

I reckon he will replace Salem for me as . presents similar upside but frees up a bit more cash without going down to Coffield (who again has about same upside)
Yeah JS is a lock.

Untouchable in the Suns team, we love him

The two most expensive players in my side in this next game (Daicos and T.Green)
Two of the most expensive players out of my side next game (Daicos and T.Green) ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just happy for the win, we still got a tough draw, the crows next will humble the suns i think

Sexton is safe, Rat & Jeffrey ones to keep an eye on.
Like Joel Jeffery, could be anything. Hopefully for the game he lights up at some point!

Tom Green to Kellyfield Cogfield Whitfield

5c2 (1).gif

4 giants on track for a ton, i have hope for gulden

Tom Green looking like a good M1 pick despite the bye.

In fact still liking Daicos D1 + T.Green M1 as a weekly VC/C option

Whitfield

Cringe Reaction GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back