Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 14 Discussion ...The Pain Continues

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greenwood playing full forward - can you hear that coffin slamming shut? That's my season right there. Lucky he kicked a couple of goals, otherwise he'd still be on 0

CD can honestly go f*ck themselves. 4 nothing tackles for Bont, 3 actual tackles this quarter that have been completely disregarded for Greenwood.

Absolute joke. Greenwood would be having an alright game if those idiots could do their jobs.

Daniels POD not looking so good. Without that last min goal, would have looked dire
Dont trade in PODs.... the only distinction they give u is that u lose points

Seriously, though... ive found it extremely hard to make up ground, because all the super popular players keep scoring well.... means those in front start of year have been getting bye playing super conservative. Straying from the popular players has been more of a death sentence than a smart tactical move lol

Dont trade in PODs.... the only distinction they give u is that u lose points

Seriously, though... ive found it extremely hard to make up ground, because all the super popular players keep scoring well.... means those in front start of year have been getting bye playing super conservative. Straying from the popular players has been more of a death sentence than a smart tactical move lol
Made sense at the time given he had players for rd15 and was scoring as a top 6 Def.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reversed ziebell to brouch when hall was out, hurts. They aren't doing there normal chip around kicks, sheezel taking kick ins. Can't find his own footy.

Might still go ziebell to brouch next week, long down, Wardlaw to DC.

Can't wait to trade out all my crap players. I told myself earlier in the year, no more mid-pricers. I never learn.

Hugh Greenwood, you absolutely useless piece of sh*t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back