Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 14 Discussion ...The Pain Continues

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
On 1550 before this game with Ziebell, Sheezel, English, Macrae, Greenwood, Wardlaw to play, thought i was a shoe in for 1800, maybe even higher... instead I'm on 1730 with 20 mins to go, Have Windhagers 85 on the fwd bench not counting and 3 sub 40s in my midfield. Horrible horrible finish.

Not one of his many tackles today have stuck or brought a player to a stop.

If this is another game though, he'd be getting paid those brush tackles without question. 7 so far that I've counted + his minus 6 at the start of the game. Would be on 63 if that were the case...but it's not my year, so those things do not happen!

:tearsofjoy:
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: With one single kick, Miller Bergman has ensured I do not have to include Angwin's generous score of 2!

Imagine finishing the game and checking out your own stats and be like, surely I laid more than 1 tackle in that game!!

CD says nooo.

Bont then looks at his tackles and goes 'gee I did good...though I only laid a couple - thanks CD!!'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bont just got another two tackles that were exactly the same as Greenwood's - yet CD loves him.

Crazy how biased this game is.

God I seriously hate this game sometimes.

Johnson 37
Cincotta 40
Ward 43
Greenwood 42
Wilmot 61
Stewart 66
Ratkins 68
Butters 77

Popular players that I don't have:

Bont 158
English 135
Sheezel 98

Season cooked. Rank dropped by 1500 - all in the one game. Was always inevitable. See ya next year peeps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back