Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 22 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Serong but opted for Laird over Bont.
Mitchell/Hawks tagging bias might limit him - not super bad.
Bont target next week for me.
Serong v Eagles should be good - any tag would be on Bray.
I can't see Finn tagging Bont. Generally tags more outside players. Reckon he goes to Dale personally.

Nash will line up on Bont at stoppages like last match

Bit of a conundrum for my side. Lost my league matchup due to Sheezel and lesser extent NWM scores and copping Sicily 160.

1691719706883.png

Side above.

Obvious Daicos needs to go and then its probably a question of whether Sheezel or Windy goes. Clear standout players I don't have are Bont and Sic.

I have come up with a few options to try and maximise the team (noting SHeezel is 1.45pm Sat from here on out)

1) Daicos and Windy to rookie and Bont (300k bank to upgrade Hewett/Sheezel next week). Sheezel on field this week.

2) Daicos and Windy to rookie and Sic (389k). As above.

3) Daicos and Windy to Serong & Ziebell (5k bank) (Pending Fahey selection could loop one of Ziebell/Sheezel with Day/NWM down back).

4) Daicos and Windy to Jackson and 800k player (Tim Kelly, Touk, Short, Young)

5) Daicos and Windy to Newman and Ziebell (97k)

Obviously I could trade Sheezel instead of Windy and open up some additional options

What do you guys think?

Last edited:

Another line call. Will Touk free up Anderson or take mid time?
Next 2 are not easy but rd24 v Roos.
Neale has doubts over his running and tag risk.
Has Keays threat this rd and Windhager et al in rd24.
Toss a coin

With and without Touk Noah’s been painful. Can see him getting lost at the SCG as well.

Neale I think has the higher ceiling but lower floor with the tag potential.

Arghh.

I'm seriously considering foregoing getting Sic and instead 'splitting' my trades into getting two players in rather than an up/down

Naicos to Newman (up against a now decimated Dees FWD line)
Vluastin to Witho (ballsy trade that could go wrong but Hurn ain't there and he gets the cheapies when he isn't there)

I'm seriously considering foregoing getting Sic and instead 'splitting' my trades into getting two players in rather than an up/down

Naicos to Newman (up against a now decimated Dees FWD line)
Vluastin to Witho (ballsy trade that could go wrong but Hurn ain't there and he gets the cheapies when he isn't there)
Witho will be playing for a contract also. If he sucks, he just costs himself $ and possible suitors if put up for trade.
I rate him more than most West Coast fans it seems so I hope he stays. Could be a decent pick next year

Witho will be playing for a contract also. If he sucks, he just costs himself $ and possible suitors if put up for trade.
I rate him more than most West Coast fans it seems so I hope he stays. Could be a decent pick next year
That was my reasoning too. Might be a better tactic to punt on that and hope both he and Newman get tons. Duggan has also been shifted to midfield it looks like so even better for Witho's scoring chances.

Sic is every chance not to drop a 160 again, but he'll still score well

That was my reasoning too. Might be a better tactic to punt on that and hope both he and Newman get tons. Duggan has also been shifted to midfield it looks like so even better for Witho's scoring chances.

Sic is every chance not to drop a 160 again, but he'll still score well
Interested to see if Serong comes in. Dogs are relatively tall - Naughton, JUH, Lobb. Bringing Serong in would mean Blanck, Serong and Sic take the talls, meaning Scrim and Weddle can play mid/small.

Interested to see if Serong comes in. Dogs are relatively tall - Naughton, JUH, Lobb. Bringing Serong in would mean Blanck, Serong and Sic take the talls, meaning Scrim and Weddle can play mid/small.
That would mean Sic would be less free to get his cheapie intercepts if so, that’s what I’m curious about somewhat.

That would mean Sic would be less free to get his cheapie intercepts if so, that’s what I’m curious about somewhat.
I reckon in that scenario he plays on Lobb and gives him no respect and plays off him

I reckon in that scenario he plays on Lobb and gives him no respect and plays off him
I am hesitant to bring him in, feel like Dogs will have to put time into him after last week.

Probably won't impact his SC score as much, but AF probably more likely to take a hit.

I am tempted, as my post a few hours ago, to go with splitting Daicos and Windy money

Providing Young continues with that midfield time, Young and Libba = two awesome uniques to round out the year.

Ziebell reportedly not playing the last round so you have to factor in a forced trade then also.
I can’t afford both unfortunately, if I want Libba I have to get Ziebell. If I want Young the best I can afford is Treloar, what should I do?

Other option is hold Windhager on field and trade Sheezel to get Young and Libba.

Thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dunks and Short
vs
Serong and Jackson
Dockers have a decent run, Eagles and Hawks.

Lions need to keep winning to finish 2nd and get a home final but have a tougher run in. But its Dunks

I can’t afford both unfortunately, if I want Libba I have to get Ziebell. If I want Young the best I can afford is Treloar, what should I do?

Other option is hold Windhager on field and trade Sheezel to get Young and Libba.

Thoughts?
To make the decision even trickier, Young apparently returning to the backline this weekend.

Traded Titch out, as he's been screwed lately.
Had a massive corkie last week so if he comes out and dominates this week, I give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back