Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1711088091286.png

Don't think I'm gonna do it myself but getting English + a rookie could be a play.

English is up against Ned Moyle and Bailey Williams next and could score two 150's and save you a trade down the track. The flag is that it gets a lot harder after that, with him going up against GEEL ESS STK FRE HAW.

Don't think I'm gonna do it myself but getting English + a rookie could be a play.

English is up against Ned Moyle and Bailey Williams next and could score two 150's and save you a trade down the track. The flag is that it gets a lot harder after that, with him going up against GEEL ESS STK FRE HAW.
Hmm not sure on Mannaghs job security as he was sub last week and eventually Bowes, Bruhn and others will come back in. But i like the idea

Now wondering if it's worth going Fisher > Billings instead of Wines. Means I'd have to trade out a green dot (Clark) instead of a red (Z Reid)

View attachment 1935960

The benefit of this is, English is endgame, but you're paying top price for him. Whereas if you go Grundy to Gawn (upcoming bye) or Xerri (will have to upgrade again), it involves an extra trade.

God I hate the Fantasy Trading System.

Was seeing if I could switch my trade from Bonner trade out player from Wines to Fisher in light of the news today. If Fisher was in the utility position it would let me do it. Great I think, I have that as an option. Go to trade Wines back instead of Fisher, doesn't let me... What kind of stupid logic is that. Now I think I'm stuck with Fisher out.

God I hate the Fantasy Trading System.

Was seeing if I could switch my trade from Bonner trade out player from Wines to Fisher in light of the news today. If Fisher was in the utility position it would let me do it. Great I think, I have that as an option. Go to trade Wines back instead of Fisher, doesn't let me... What kind of stupid logic is that. Now I think I'm stuck with Fisher out.

What do you mean?

Just shift Fisher to utility, click edit trade, cancel Wines, select Fisher, and Wines will pop into the utility spot (or should).

What do you mean?

Just shift Fisher to utility, click edit trade, cancel Wines, select Fisher, and Wines will pop into the utility spot (or should).

Yep that's exactly what I did to get the trade to edit the first time. Now its just stuck saying I have too many forwards and that I can't do it as the players are from different positions... Yet had no issues doing it the other way around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep that's exactly what I did to get the trade to edit the first time. Now its just stuck saying I have too many forwards and that I can't do it as the players are from different positions... Yet had no issues doing it the other way around.
Yeah I'm getting the same error when I try to change Wines to someone else using that utility position. Absolutely cooked

I want Billings at the cost of Lazzaro or Windsor, what do you guys reckon?
I think Lazzaro is the straight swap for Phillips if he plays ordinary again, Windsor probably has the better job security too so I'd punt lazzaro if I had to get rid of one.

I want Billings at the cost of Lazzaro or Windsor, what do you guys reckon?
I liked Lazzaro's role last week. Hoping it was just the Giants being decent that restricted him a bit. Gets one more week for me to see if he can score at Marvel.

Windsor I don't have and haven't seen much of so can't comment there. His BE is lower and he does appear to have a role in the 22. Lazzaro might be pushed further out of rotation from Simpkin returning.

I liked Lazzaro's role last week. Hoping it was just the Giants being decent that restricted him a bit. Gets one more week for me to see if he can score at Marvel.

Windsor I don't have and haven't seen much of so can't comment there. His BE is lower and he does appear to have a role in the 22. Lazzaro might be pushed further out of rotation from Simpkin returning.
Biggest issue I see with Laz is what effect Simpkin has as I’d assume they play very similar roles

Yep, I didn't notice Lazzaro last week but I've seen a lot from Windsor he's a talent but needs time.

Good point on Simpkin returning, Lazzaro most likely a depth player.

I think if you trade them to a random player that has dual position (one of the guy you want to switch, and the other of the guy you want to switch to) and accept. Then move that player to the position of the guy you want to swap in, then it should let you trade them.
- This worked last year

I think if you trade them to a random player that has dual position (one of the guy you want to switch, and the other of the guy you want to switch to) and accept. Then move that player to the position of the guy you want to swap in, then it should let you trade them.
- This worked last year

Issue being it involves Bonner who is already locked out. Tried on the app as well, can't get it to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back