Club Mgmt. 2023 Membership Thread - Record membership of 86,000! - 24/8

Remove this Banner Ad

Not giving out physical member cards and forcing us to rely solely on digital cards in the app is one. Seating/shelter at the Hangar is another.
Didn't know they'd skipped out on cards. Cats tried the same, so not sure if it was industry wide. Cats sure wrote the book on how to treat members like a meal ticket, but you can do that when you're filling your tiny stadium with premiership cups

Friend of mine couldn't scan in at gate at KP and was told to go to the Cats shop and fix it or something. He stood his ground and said something like he'd paid to see the first bounce and nobody else was going to if he didn't. They let him in.

Didn't know they'd skipped out on cards. Cats tried the same, so not sure if it was industry wide. Cats sure wrote the book on how to treat members like a meal ticket, but you can do that when you're filling your tiny stadium with premiership cups

Friend of mine couldn't scan in at gate at KP and was told to go to the Cats shop and fix it or something. He stood his ground and said something like he'd paid to see the first bounce and nobody else was going to if he didn't. They let him in.
Richmond are like that too. Seems to be a thing now where members are treated as cashcows rather than stakeholders.

The pack? I've seen a few on twitter and noone seems to have the $30 voucher yet. Christmas would've been a good time to send those out. :think:
I think they have changed their approach for the $30 vouchers & only give them out to milestone 10 year members. This was from 2022 membership info (not 100% sure as this doesn't show the non-milestone information - All i know if i haven't received a voucher yet - has anyone???)

Recognition-Table_Update.jpg

I think they have changed their approach for the $30 vouchers & only give them out to milestone 10 year members. This was from 2022 membership info (not 100% sure as this doesn't show the non-milestone information - All i know if i haven't received a voucher yet - has anyone???)

The whole idea of the $30 voucher was that you get it instead of the member pack when you're outside of milestone years. This club is cutting corners everywhere in terms of their member base.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Update: a friend was told by membership department that we won't be getting a lanyard outside of milestone years but we will be receiving a $30 voucher.

So we have another survey out. I don't know if mine will be all that helpful considering my answers like always are nothing but "Sack Adrian Dodoro"

I realised that not only have I not received my voucher this year (scanning the thread it seems maybe it’s not every year anymore?) but I have not received any email from the club since October last year

They’re usually pretty spam happy flogging all sorts of sponsors crap. I gave them a spray last year after what felt like years of neglect. Seems to have gotten worse

I realised that not only have I not received my voucher this year (scanning the thread it seems maybe it’s not every year anymore?) but I have not received any email from the club since October last year

They’re usually pretty spam happy flogging all sorts of sponsors crap. I gave them a spray last year after what felt like years of neglect. Seems to have gotten worse
There have definitely been member emails since October, would recommend contacting the club. Sounds like another spray is in order

The $30 vouchers are coming as per a call to the membership department. It seems like it won't come in time to order things for round one. I got my card in the snail mail before a voucher email. Appears the membership department was spared in the external review or they weren't involved. Hindsight says they should've been wiped out.

The only thing the club has been good at is raising money. Problem is that where the success stops.

When you are flogging endless money grabbing without on field success, it wears thin.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back