Club Mgmt. 2023 Membership Thread - Record membership of 86,000! - 24/8

Remove this Banner Ad

What if you don't like the member's seat. At the G prefer any pocket top tier front. Something the same Marvel. There instead of being subject to stupid half time entertainment you can walk right around if you are up top. Went to 21 games this year. 19 Essendon and 2 GWS finals. Live out of Melb, retired and much sooner be at the ground. Wing seats though, stick them where they fit best. Might give the club a ring but pretty sure will buy desired seats when tickets go on sale. Any suggestions from the die hard contingent.

What if you don't like the member's seat. At the G prefer any pocket top tier front. Something the same Marvel. There instead of being subject to stupid half time entertainment you can walk right around if you are up top. Went to 21 games this year. 19 Essendon and 2 GWS finals. Live out of Melb, retired and much sooner be at the ground. Wing seats though, stick them where they fit best. Might give the club a ring but pretty sure will buy desired seats when tickets go on sale. Any suggestions from the die hard contingent.
General Admin membership (Flexi) can be used to buy (upgrade) ticketed seats where you want. No idea how it works out cost wise though.

Or you can ring them up and get your reserved seat moved if that's what you're after.

General Admin membership (Flexi) can be used to buy (upgrade) ticketed seats where you want. No idea how it works out cost wise though.

Or you can ring them up and get your reserved seat moved if that's what you're after.
ok thanks. Membership is a little useful for finals is the only carrot I see. Plus a beer in whatever room it is at Marvel.

Convert windy hill to 100% standing room, sell 110,000 memberships and play all our home games there?
Or get into cyber crime and steal enough bit coin to build a 100,000 seat stadium at Essendon Airport :thumbsu:

Does anyone sit level 1 on the wing/half forward line at Marvel? What are the best rows to view the footy in your opinion?
Haven't for a while but on the AFL members side row G is great v

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did anyone else enjoy providing some 'constructive feedback'to the club in another member survey that will no doubt be ignored?
reminded me of doing surveys at the end of s**t university units, all to hear from others that nothing changed between years/semesters

Does anyone sit level 1 on the wing/half forward line at Marvel? What are the best rows to view the footy in your opinion?
My opinion is near the front is great if you want to be a spectator and close up to the game but if you want to really see the game then it is level 2 minimum for me. But that is just my choice. I like to see the whole ground.

My opinion is near the front is great if you want to be a spectator and close up to the game but if you want to really see the game then it is level 2 minimum for me. But that is just my choice. I like to see the whole ground.

Our seats are on level 3 at the moment, decent seats on the wing, can see the whole ground. Considering “upgrading” to level 1 but not sure if the view is worth it or if it’s actually better or not cause haven’t sat level 1 at Marvel in years. Level 2 is a fair jump in $$$ so not something we have considered as yet.

Our seats are on level 3 at the moment, decent seats on the wing, can see the whole ground. Considering “upgrading” to level 1 but not sure if the view is worth it or if it’s actually better or not cause haven’t sat level 1 at Marvel in years. Level 2 is a fair jump in $$$ so not something we have considered as yet.
You will not get the same all ground view on level one but the flip side is you get a better feel being right near the action. Depends if you like to spectate or you like to see the game styles unfolding.

level 2 at marvel is great tbh, sat there a couple of times this year and the view was pretty good

Remove this Banner Ad

Back