Thu Mar 2Brisbane vs Geelong 7:10pm (8:10pm)Brighton Homes Arena
Fri Mar 3St Kilda vs Essendon4:10pmRSEA Park
Fri Mar 3Sydney vs Carlton7:10pmBlacktown International Sports Park
Fri Mar 3West Coast vs Adelaide4:40pm (7:40pm)Mineral Resources Park
Sat Mar 4GWS vs Gold Coast12:10pmBlacktown International Sports Park
Sat Mar 4Western Bulldogs vs North Melbourne1:10pmIKON Park
Sat Mar 4Melbourne vs Richmond4:10pmCasey Fields

Last edited:
So now you're benefiting from the preseason match stats?
Nah, won’t be getting Gawn, just hypothesising, although R2 is the one position I have never been able to settle.

Yes and he isn't going to kick 3 goals every match either.
I’ve always thought that they’ll share CBA’s and once the ball is bounced, Gawn goes to back half and Grundy goes to forward half. Will be interesting to see the plan in the season proper.

Kosi has all the tools bar the desire to pass to players in better positions. Can’t pick him while he wastes chances with pings from 45 on tough angles - such low percentage shots

People laughed at me when I talked about Kossie being an option at 365k running through the middle. Said he wouldn’t play middle. Has certainly been playing through there today and will go close to scoring a ton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whatever this role Clarry is playing I’m not a fan for 700k. Seems to be a million mids rolling through the CBA’s
Trac and Clarry are going at 50%. Clarry was playing across half-back in the first quarter. Wouldn’t read too much in to it.

Trac and Clarry are going at 50%. Clarry was playing across half-back in the first quarter. Wouldn’t read too much in to it.

I'm not reading into the half-back role whatsoever, it's the addition of Kosi, Braysh and others spending more time in the middle to keep them unpredictable. Only have to look at what Goodwin is doing with Gawn/Grundy, they're definitely trialling different things and it's most definitely working.

I'm not reading into the half-back role whatsoever, it's the addition of Kosi, Braysh and others spending more time in the middle to keep them unpredictable. Only have to look at what Goodwin is doing with Gawn/Grundy, they're definitely trialling different things and it's most definitely working.
Thoughts Maybe Tomorrow 🤔

Whatever this role Clarry is playing I’m not a fan for 700k. Seems to be a million mids rolling through the CBA’s

Look at his CP, he's not going 100%
Yep definitely on the nose.
Should be gone from all sides that are seriously having a crack!

200.gif

It'll be Viney and Petracca who have their CBAs cut into, not Oliver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back