Game Day 2023 Round 15 Discussion - Have You 18 players !

How Many Players Will You Have This Round

Votes: 9 7.1%

Votes: 17 13.5%

Votes: 22 17.5%

Votes: 36 28.6%

Votes: 28 22.2%

Votes: 6 4.8%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Below 15

Votes: 7 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1687771515014.png

Best weekend of my life. Not because of SC, which was pretty solid, but because Mrs B gave birth to our son on Sunday.

Sitting with the little fella now, SCing away, while the misso gets some much needed rest.

I think he likes SC already, he might start a team next season. Early thoughts, but he's leaning towards MPM 😂

View attachment 1722998

Best weekend of my life. Not because of SC, which was pretty solid, but because Mrs B gave birth to our son on Sunday.

Sitting with the little fella now, SCing away, while the misso gets some much needed rest.

I think he likes SC already, he might start a team next season. Early thoughts, but he's leaning towards MPM 😂
Congratulations Steve! Best thing ever when your first born arrives. Well done Mrs B.

Just remember, you will sleep properly again!

(In about 5 years)

Yeah, thank goodness school tuckers them out.
First one, took two years to sleep really well, but was sweet after then.

Second one, she was an angel for the first 6 months sleeping perfectly. I was strutting around like Patrick Dangerfield after he's kicked one on the run from 50. I had this parenting caper under control. Then it all went to crap and she's finally ok now (at age 6 🤣 :'( )

Er...I mean it's all going to be fine Steve :moustache:

View attachment 1722998

Congratulations Stevo! Born with no teeth I suspect so will fit in well with the Collingwood crowd!
Cracking Up Lol GIF

First one, took two years to sleep really well, but was sweet after then.

Second one, she was an angel for the first 6 months sleeping perfectly. I was strutting around like Patrick Dangerfield after he's kicked one on the run from 50. I had this parenting caper under control. Then it all went to crap and she's finally ok now (at age 6 🤣 :'( )

Er...I mean it's all going to be fine Steve :moustache:
Day 1 the little champ slept for ages, he lured us into a false sense of security. Day 2 came and we copped the second night syndrome. Boy of boy, what a shock to the system. I mean we knew it was coming, but still... I was haluscinating at 3am last night from lack of sleep (had a long labour too, so it's been a long last 72 hours). Anyway, love him to bits, it's all part of it.

View attachment 1722998

Congratulations, Steve, enjoy the moment and best wishes to you and the family for the rest of the journey. :thumbsu:

Heartbroken for the owners. I was actually spewing about missing his high scores.

There will be a stage of this season where 3 week holds will be mandatory with 1 trade left for example.

My idea to bring in a 23rd premo this week but take me to two trades would leave me in a position to hold players like Yeo if needed.

View attachment 1722998

Wonderful news.

Heartbroken for the owners. I was actually spewing about missing his high scores.

There will be a stage of this season where 3 week holds will be mandatory with 1 trade left for example.

My idea to bring in a 23rd premo this week but take me to two trades would leave me in a position to hold players like Yeo if needed.

What do you do if Yeo is already your cover for another 3 week hold?

It’s not like it’s a surprise.

What do you do if Yeo is already your cover for another 3 week hold?
My biggest fear is running out of trades and dying out for the rest of the season. Not easy to say when I'm looking to go down to 2 trades, but by bringing in a 23rd premo, it covers any injuries like this from here on.

In your situation, I would ask myself if my rank is worth the trade. I myself have set a goal of top 1k, currently sitting at under 1800. I am close to where I want to be, hence why I traded out Sicily at the first chance to Brayshaw when I was low on trades already.

The main question will be what happens when you cop an LTI or a 5+ week injury to a premo with 2 or less trades remaining. Trades for that down the track are worth way more than a sideways Yeo trade at R15.

Bringing in TT doesn't really set the world on fire in terms of reliability, with HH not being anchored down back having its own issues.

If you have a Cincotta or JVR to cover, then you can potentially hold with a 60avg rookie. If you have Maric and Chesser, I would probably trade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1722998

Congratulations - just take your time and enjoy being a dad.

SC wise - You’ll find that you are rather useless in the first few months apart from changing nappies, but you’ll be awake and have plenty of time for SC 2024 planning :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back