Game Day 2023 Round 6 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
An up and down round. Started poorly with no Bont and Johnson on field instead of Baker. But Timmy VC was good enough. Roberts injury hurts trade wise but he wasn't on field at least. Gulden, Dawson and Sheezel well under their averages but popular picks so doesn't hurt much.

On the plus side Macre and Cripps both went 130. Chandler and Greene very servicable and new recruit Parish put in a huge second half effort to finish on 110.

In the end, my round was defined by a busy weekend of kids' sport which saw me fail to click the E on Marshall. The extra 88 points would have seen me climb up 500 spots (and get a the win in Div 6 - lucky boy PowerfromPort), but instead I slide back a few thou to the 8600s. I clearly need to spend more time on my SC team and less time with my family. It's all about balance.

1682469453238.png

89 k .
To 70k

He I come .

On My Way Running GIF by TikTok
hi

Screen Shot 2023-04-25 at 7.57.36 pm.png Screen Shot 2023-04-25 at 7.48.34 pm.png

Started with a BANG with Bont as VC, but went downhill shortly after with shizen rookies across the park.

Pleasingly, still went up nearly 10k spots to now sit inside the Top 15k, and get Day and Green off the bench (so two less rookies to field!) and Cogs comes in, meaning three less rookies on the park heading into Round 7. Huzzah!

s**t week campaigners. :(

Only scored 2,059 and fell 2,919 spots to 9,028..😭

Won 4\9 leagues, lost a few close ones again. 😡

Bloody Oliver as captain killed me and had Phillips, Roberts, Wilmot spudding it up.

Starting to get pissed off losing so many close league matches and falling down the overall rankings every 2 weeks after I make a decent climb. 😧

Sad The Office GIF
Ive never seen rookie issues like this in all my time playing. ITS honestly crazy. Everyone ive started with or traded in can't get a game or gets injured like roberts. No cash gen or protection.

P.s. I dont know why my text is even blacker. I dont know what to do with my hands.

View attachment 1670923View attachment 1670925

Started with a BANG with Bont as VC, but went downhill shortly after with shizen rookies across the park.

Pleasingly, still went up nearly 10k spots to now sit inside the Top 15k, and get Day and Green off the bench (so two less rookies to field!) and Cogs comes in, meaning three less rookies on the park heading into Round 7. Huzzah!
Too bad you need to sideways ldu. Hes done.

View attachment 1670923View attachment 1670925

Looked at your on-field team before I read your comments. Team looks pretty average. Then read your comments then looked at your bench.
It's probably just me, but it might be better to post your best starting team as the pic.
Pretty good squad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looked at your on-field team before I read your comments. Team looks pretty average. Then read your comments then looked at your bench.
It's probably just me, but it might be better to post your best starting team as the pic.
Pretty good squad

Haha that’s how the team literally looked prior to R7 trades and having to play 2 extra rookies with Day/Green on the bench. It looked ordinary for that reason. Updated team heading into R7 is in the trade thread.

Too bad you need to sideways ldu. Hes done.
If I was to worry about sidewaysing 50/50 keepers in a rut and been that trigger happy I would’ve no longer had the likes of Darcy/Laird in my team after their early poor run, and my team wouldn’t have been as far progressed in terms of premo upgrades across the park. He’ll be a luxury trade down the track if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back