Autopsy 2023 Semi Final: Port Adelaide v Greater Western Sydney at Adelaide Oval, 7.10pm ACST (7.40pm AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

This challenging week has already started with us getting the Friday night game…next Eddie will lobby his mate Christian to cite Tom Green for the elbow and we will have the stress of wondering if Briggs will play!

And you know what, whatever happens our boys will suit up, against the umps, against 90,000 inbreds, against all odds, and they will do us proud ❤️

Kingsley just said in the presser he thinks he’s already seemingly fine and should have full healthy list to go again next week
Season 3 Smiling GIF by The Simpsons

Now that we've won...I feel ok to comment.
I think you nailed one of the reasons why I hated the idea of Hinkley as our potential head coach last year. I think he gets the mental side of the game wrong too often. He should have only focused on tonight.

In a cut throat profession you can’t be looking at the past. It’s psychology 101. No wonder they lost.

It’s so basic that local park footy coaches should be across that

Thanks to all of you from other clubs supporting us through the finals on Big Footy and the socials!! I (and I reckon all us Gdub supporters ) appreciate the love
We’re small but still have some passionate fans and are hoping to grow with this success. It’s a wonderful family club with amazing access to players and are doing everything to grow the game up here. Might even get a mention on the Sport in the news here now!

Kudos Crows fans too, all your comments on the social media has been great, welcome anytime here #wefly#weflyasones go get these Pies !!!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Good game guys, we absolutely deserved that loss after the idiotic August extension this year. Great to see Kingsley having some success too, he's already made our admin look like absolute morons for not going after him when they could have.

Keep the orange tsunami going, I'd say we're just about all behind you knocking over Collingwood next week

Kingsley just said in the presser he thinks he’s already seemingly fine and should have full healthy list to go again next week
Bit of a furphy there from Adam then, Briggs definitely wasn't interested in lifting his arm in the footage of the rooms after the game. That's not seemingly fine. 😁

Magnificent win. Coniglio, Ward and Whitfield absolutely winding back the clock under Kingsley. Did this without Toby having a particularly big game.

Brown had a bit of a shocker tonight hence subbed off.

Big concern about Brggs' shoulder. Cant play next week with one functioning arm surely. Do we go with Pruess?
If Briggs is injured, the choice of replacement will confirm to Flynn his place in Kingsley’s plans. Flynn (and Preuss) both haven’t re-signed, with both their contracts expiring this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations to Callan Ward who racked up his 100th win for the club last night - 4th Giant to the milestone.

Kudos to your trainer and water-girl who should have landed one on Zak's chin for having a chair thrown at her.
But her " chewy on 'yer boot " call as he kicked and missed was wonderful !
That wasn’t great from Zak - looked very petulant.

Last night's results wouldn't have have changed this, but the Giants' form is making it a distinct possibility.

The AFL hierarchy's worst nightmare.

No Victorian team in the Grand Final.

Damn that would put some noses out of joint :)

Be a damn sight better than Carlton v Collingwood !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back