News 2023 SuperCoach Late Mail & Changes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
DaveyBoy123 are you reporting for duty again ?

I will do my very best WW... It's the least I can do after being bedazzled by that amazing banner!

Hopefully, the usual sources (IE: basically anything but the AFL website) come through with the goods.

I'm sure there will be a few trusty assistants here that will back me up on those rare days I'm attempting to have a social life... or watching the kangas get flogged live!

I will do my very best WW... It's the least I can do after being bedazzled by that amazing banner!

Hopefully, the usual sources (IE: basically anything but the AFL website) come through with the goods.

I'm sure there will be a few trusty assistants here that will back me up on those rare days I'm attempting to have a social life... or watching the kangas get flogged live!
Good man. Its always very useful this thread.

giphy-downsized.gif

The first of the year gives us no surprises... May it continue all year long... Are you listening Chris Scott!?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back