AFL 2024 - AFL Opening Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Degenerates having been waiting all summer for this....

giphy.gif

Degenerates having been waiting all summer for this....

giphy.gif
Tell me about it. I got a text from my mate yesterday saying he would have punted on the Richmond-Demons game if they had odds available. I love that sheer degeneracy.

Surely some books had some odds on it?

I reckon The Dees get it done in Sydney. I'd take the start.

Not sure on us I don't know what to expect early on GWS will be brewing with anger over that close loss. I think they'd be willing to die on the field in that first game. I'd have to check injuries obviously. Of course we want to make a statement in our first game as reigning Premiers but I'll tip Greene and co to get it done and perhaps a small nibble on Daicos total disposals.

Injury or suspension free this year The Brownlow is his.

Not sure on us I don't know what to expect early on GWS will be brewing with anger over that close loss. I think they'd be willing to die on the field in that first game. I'd have to check injuries obviously. Of course we want to make a statement in our first game as reigning Premiers but I'll tip Greene and co to get it done and perhaps a small nibble on Daicos total disposals.

GWS and being willing to die on the field, that'll be the day

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BalmainForever my good man check out sportsbet they have a bunch of games available now including preseason

They have round 1 games

Hawks are $2.38 against The Dons good things I reckon

Adelaide $2.10 at Gold Coast I think won't choke away their lead this year unlike last. They'll be in good nick. But I like The Hawks for sure.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back