Anderson 2.95 (SB)
Flanders 3.05 (SB)
Miller 4.50 (SB)
Holmes 9.50 (TAB)
Stewart 13 (TAB)
Rowell 14 (SB)
Miers 17 (SB)
C Guthrie 21 (TAB)

Who is the value there? I cant be trusting Anderson at that price in those hot conditions up in Darwin. Also tends to underperform against Geelong.

Last encounter between these two sides, Stewart finished equal leader, with a player who isnt playing (Weller)

Happy to have a 1u Stewart most disposals at 13, 0.5u play on Miers at 17. Geelong may look to play a tad slower without their 2 big forwards up front.
I think i'd rather Holmes than Stewart

Most Disposals Group A

Best Prices from TAB/Sportsbet

Anderson 2.95 (SB)
Flanders 3.05 (SB)
Miller 4.50 (SB)
Holmes 9.50 (TAB)
Stewart 13 (TAB)
Rowell 14 (SB)
Miers 17 (SB)
C Guthrie 21 (TAB)

Who is the value there? I cant be trusting Anderson at that price in those hot conditions up in Darwin. Also tends to underperform against Geelong.

Last encounter between these two sides, Stewart finished equal leader, with a player who isnt playing (Weller)

Happy to have a 1u Stewart most disposals at 13, 0.5u play on Miers at 17. Geelong may look to play a tad slower without their 2 big forwards up front.

Holmes isn’t the worst shout. 31 the week prior to last, but a dewy night in Darwin is a lottery. I’d have something on Cam Guthrie at the 21’s and hope for the best

Neither team 90+ tonight is 2.10 as a SGM at 365 - not bad?

Lock it in a few multis, I've taken the u161.5 into a few games (Swans, Pies 1-39, GWS, and North +48.5). The North is a hail mary but it's the type of game Essendon go peak Essendon

Lukosious wouldnt be playing forward this week would he? SB gave me boosted power plays on him for 4 and 5 but i thought he was a perm defender now?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gold Coast v Geelong
Touk Miller To Get 90+ Fantasy
Zach Guthrie To Get 80+ Fantasy
Gryan Miers To Get 80+ Fantasy
Matt Rowell To Get 80+ Fantasy
Brandan Parfitt To Get 70+ Fantasy
Sam Clohesy To Get 70+ Fantasy
Either Less Than 15.5 Tri Bet 15.5
Either Less Than 19.5 1st Half Tri Bet 19.5
Tyson Stengle To Kick 2+ Goals
Ben Long Anytime Goalscorer

$114 PB

1u - Blicavs AGS @ $3.50 (TAB)
0.5u - Blicavs 2+ @ $18 (SB)

1u - Dempsey AGS @ $1.80 (B365)

1u - Johnston AGS @ $2.20 (PB)

1u - Long AGS @ $1.75 (PB)

1u - Long, Ainsworth, Rohan, Stengle AGS @ $4.94 (PB)

Would be knife into the heart painful seeing Lukosious kick 3 or 4 tonight given the odds he was paying last week. :(

Touk Miller AGS @ $4.30 sb - Might have been a one off against North, but he attended only 43% of the CB's with Davies and Humphrey at a similar percentage. Was resting forward at different stages and ended up with 7 disposals inside 50 for 2 scoring shots (1.1). Hopefully Davies isn't the sub.

1715835460798.png

Would be knife into the heart painful seeing Lukosious kick 3 or 4 tonight given the odds he was paying last week. :(

sad the office GIF

Gold Coast v Geelong
Zach Guthrie Over 85.5
Tom Stewart Under 88.5
Sam Flanders Under 109.5
Noah Anderson Under 107.5
Matt Rowell Under 100.5
Noah Anderson Under 28.5
Tom Stewart Under 22.5
Matt Rowell Under 23.5
Under 180.5 Totals

$52 PB

Free hit for tonight
backing the darwin boys to get at least 1 again and the speedy cats to slip through

Long
Johnston
Rohan
Stengle
Close
All ags @7

Wish Aussie markets would be like US ones, where you can back players for over and under on most lines.

This board would go wild cheering for some spud missing a shot on goal or getting benched.
I've thought about this for a while. I'm really surprised books haven't gone down this path. If NBA props are anything to go by its really difficult to nail as a punter so good for the books

Remove this Banner Ad

Back