AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Just took Fantasia for 3 @34 dabble. I already feel disappointed but I’ve just got a tiny feeling this might be the one he could see a lot of ground ball inside 50 on the small ground, or get some cheeky ones from handballs. There’s a chance he could be the sub ofc

Just took Fantasia for 3 @34 dabble. I already feel disappointed but I’ve just got a tiny feeling this might be the one he could see a lot of ground ball inside 50 on the small ground, or get some cheeky ones from handballs. There’s a chance he could be the sub ofc
Blood, you're better than this. Cash out and degen elsewhere or the men in white coats are coming round to lock you in a padded room

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Carroll starts as sub he will play further up the ground. If Orazio or Durdin start as sub (I assume one will) your Hail Mary is as good as any.

How is Orazio in the team lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back