• No - I won't be picking Daicos in R1 - Irrespective of his R0 score

Votes: 35 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Powell from GC? Has all the hallmarks of SC gun

SC gun - GC Sun

Think About It GIF by Identity

Had him in my team from the get go and nothing changed over the weekend gun.
I started him last year as a pod to counter the likes of Worpel etc. I'll die on this hill that he was a good pick, but i definitely jumped ship too early. He had a habit of starting games on fire and then fading as the game went on. If he can fix up his inconsistency, he can be a decent pick, despite the higher price. It's an awkward price though because a 100 average isn't enough for D6 but I feel like that's where he is capped at.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been in terrible form ....hasn't been able to hit the side of a barn with his kicks

This is what happens when give the kid some praise ....and put him in the leadership group

Salem for me and could be a huge POD at 420k.

More mid minutes now to playing the Brayshaw role.
I'd be vary wary of Salem. Every chance he slides back to cover Bowey.

I'd be vary wary of Salem. Every chance he slides back to cover Bowey.
I rate him and am having a punt on him! Nearly 30 touches against the Swans on a ground that does not suit his free running style in a game the Demons were just never in.

If it backfires oh well and he is easy to sideways or correct trade as i have kept a fair bit of cash just in case 1 mid pricer breaks down etc. I hate spending all my cap at the start and always try to have about 150k in the piggy bank!

Really warming to the idea of starting Himmelberg. Not saying he’ll average the same as Tom Stewart, but don’t see why he can’t go 100 or so in that role.

Taylor and Buckley take the big boys and he floats around taking marks. Soft start with oppo, just sucks with his bye.
He has looked sloppy in the preseason and R0 but still scored okay. But the bye! Already choosing Green and Flanders.

Didn't want to commit D4-D6 till the season unfolds a bit. Took Yeo as a DPP stop gap. Sinclair with a great Marvel record looks a must have after his bye. We don't know what heights Martin and possibly Holmes can go to. Plus Sicily.

Green looks a priority with Roos on the cow paddock, then I have a feeling he could do well against the Eagles, even over there. (vc) or (c) material.

I rate him and am having a punt on him! Nearly 30 touches against the Swans on a ground that does not suit his free running style in a game the Demons were just never in.

If it backfires oh well and he is easy to sideways or correct trade as i have kept a fair bit of cash just in case 1 mid pricer breaks down etc. I hate spending all my cap at the start and always try to have about 150k in the piggy bank!

Side ways to HH after his bye might a option.

Will be interesting who dees bring in ..

Back