Position 2024 Defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Why let that stop you? He's almost certain to have it by rd7. Many are picking Martin for the same reason.

Haven't played SC in years. Didn't realise that was a thing now.

Slotting him in.

Haven't played SC in years. Didn't realise that was a thing now.

Slotting him in.
I’ve got him and Martin for that very reason. I think they’ll average very similar so i was surprised Amon was in 1.9% of sides compared to Martin’s 22%

Got my secret weapon Yeo at D5.

I have Yeo and Fyfe in my team. LOL!

I'll ride the Yeo train till it breaks down. Will be an easy swap to a fallen mid premo and I can move Martin to the backline. :moustache:

GIF by Steve Harvey TV

Got my secret weapon Yeo at D5.

I have Yeo and Fyfe in my team. LOL!

I'll ride the Yeo train till it breaks down. Will be an easy swap to a fallen mid premo and I can move Martin to the backline. :moustache:

GIF by Steve Harvey TV

Don't cough, sneeze or breathe too hard

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best defender under 480k, keep locking in Yeo but I just dont trust him to stay on the park.:'(

What changed for Whitfield post bye last season? This guy some how ends up in my team every single year, despite hurting me every single time.

Pre bye average: 84
Post bye average: 107
Finals average: 108 (two great scores but a bad 75 v pies in PF)

Did his role change? Did he just get his confidence back? I honestly have no clue so I’d love for some giant fans to provide some insight on how he’s looking. Eye test wise, i thought his finals series was phenomenal, genuinely some of the best footy I’ve seen him play in years. I guess the worry could be with Himmleberg, Ash etc all back there, he has to share the duties too often which leads to inconsistent scoring. But it’s a new SuperCoach season and the son of a b*ch has lured me in again…
Month and a half later and I’m definitely starting him. Can’t wait to be burned all over again

Who’s getting Doc’s role at Carlton?
He would have been playing mostly wing with mid and HF minutes this year

I suspect the player who gets the bulk of his role will be E. Hollands after the bye

Remove this Banner Ad

Back