List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably about time to get the 2024 edition underway.

Complete list of uncontracted players/FAs at the end of '24: AFL Out of Contract Players in 2024

Provisional draft order which will be updated throughout the year:

Our current OOCs include:
  • Adam Tomlinson
  • Andy Moniz-Wakefield
  • Bailey Laurie
  • Ben Brown
  • Daniel Turner
  • Ed Langdon
  • Jake Melksham
  • Jed Adams
  • Joel Smith
  • Josh Schache
  • Kyah Farris-White
  • Lachie Hunter
  • Marty Hore
  • Ollie Sestan
  • Tom McDonald
  • Tom Sparrow
  • Will Verrall
The Cut is going to be spectacular this year.

• Adam Tomlinson
  • Andy Moniz-Wakefield
  • Bailey Laurie
  • Ben Brown
  • Daniel Turner
  • Ed Langdon
  • Jake Melksham
  • Jed Adams
  • Joel Smith
  • Josh Schache
  • Kyah Farris-White
  • Lachie Hunter
  • Marty Hore
  • Ollie Sestan
  • Tom McDonald
  • Tom Sparrow
  • Will Verrall
Could actually delist everyone on that list and apart from having no wings we'd be fine

In: Zak Butters

The burning questions:
  • Will anyone challenge A11dAtP0w3R for the title of most passionate, optimistic Melbourne nuffy?
  • How many players will Goody lie to?
  • Will Mich0 post anywhere but this thread?
  • How many minutes after the season ending will it take for Brown and McDonald to officially be off our list?
  • Will we see some new ITKs on the Melbourne board this year?
  • What numbers will Gulden, McCluggage, Holmes and King wear for Melbourne next year?

1704770241932.png

Give Ben Brown a new contract now while his value is low incase he goes off this year and we can't afford to re-sign him.

Todd Marshall pls.

(Out of the reasonably realistic options so far)

The burning questions:
  • Will anyone challenge A11dAtP0w3R for the title of most passionate, optimistic Melbourne nuffy?
  • How many players will Goody lie to?
  • Will Mich0 post anywhere but this thread?
  • How many minutes after the season ending will it take for Brown and McDonald to officially be off our list?
  • Will we see some new ITKs on the Melbourne board this year?
  • What number will McCluggage, Holmes and King wear for Melbourne next year?

I've always said I'm more passionate than Papley.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Todd Marshall pls.

(Out of the reasonably realistic options so far)
If there's any group of players that are even bigger pussies that us, it's Port Adelaide.
Flakey, conditional, soft and pathetic bunch of flogs.

Todd Marshall can get f$^%ed.

Very glad we didn't trade our 2024 1st, have a feeling it'll be a bit higher than we'd like this year.

What Petty does is going to be the main domino for any activity in the trade period end of year. If he stays great, if he goes we'll no doubt have 'some' currency to flip around. We'd really want him to have a quality season if he goes, as I'm not sure we get more than Adelaides 1st and maybe a sweetener.

As for Oliver, if it gets to the stage where we trade him end of year he is probably in such a state that we basically give him away and pay some of his salary.

Very glad we didn't trade our 2024 1st, have a feeling it'll be a bit higher than we'd like this year.

What Petty does is going to be the main domino for any activity in the trade period end of year. If he stays great, if he goes we'll no doubt have 'some' currency to flip around. We'd really want him to have a quality season if he goes, as I'm not sure we get more than Adelaides 1st and maybe a sweetener.

As for Oliver, if it gets to the stage where we trade him end of year he is probably in such a state that we basically give him away and pay some of his salary.
Wouldn't we just be better keeping Petty and getting compo for him the season after if that's all Adelaide will cough up? I wouldn't be surprised if Crows finish higher than us this season. So their first pick won't be great.

• Adam Tomlinson
  • Andy Moniz-Wakefield
  • Bailey Laurie
  • Ben Brown
  • Daniel Turner
  • Ed Langdon
  • Jake Melksham
  • Jed Adams
  • Joel Smith
  • Josh Schache
  • Kyah Farris-White
  • Lachie Hunter
  • Marty Hore
  • Ollie Sestan
  • Tom McDonald
  • Tom Sparrow
  • Will Verrall
That is a list of the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

Trade all of em for Gulden. Swans would be mad not to take it, imagine the depth on their list 😱😂

Wouldn't we just be better keeping Petty and getting compo for him the season after if that's all Adelaide will cough up? I wouldn't be surprised if Crows finish higher than us this season. So their first pick won't be great.

Yeah I guess it depends what they offer this year, they'd have incentive to offer something better than what we get end of 2025 as otherwise we have no reason to let him go.

Tim English is a free agent this year iirc?
Jack Nicholson Yes GIF by The Taboo Group

Remove this Banner Ad

Back