Teams 2024 Fantasy Rate My Pre-Season Team

Remove this Banner Ad

I like it. Personally I'd probably look to field Reid and maybe convert Zorko into a mid but the guy can score if he doesn't die in a first quarter on you so could be a good move.
Zorko and Rankine scare me but the forward options are dire and they both could improve a fair bit.

Basically, I am trying to pick a hail mary team and if when it doesn't come off, I'll finish 50,000th.

Changed a fair bit today but pretty much set. Bit different but I just have to have those first 3 mids and Nicky.D and Libba because I love Libba from
Having him last year and he was hobbling most of the time. Looks fresh for good first 6 weeks Libba..

2nd Son of Peter, Houston, Short, Young, Zillams, Howes ( Dean/Reid)

Bont, Zerrett, Errol, Libba, Marto, Sanders, Roberts, j.Clark (Sharp - Colby)

Grindy/Gawny

Rankine, Tsatas, JJord, Sexton, HR (Wilson Duuuuuursma)

Cadman

Now toying with the idea of fading Naicos for Salem, with a view to swap them at their byes. Can't see Naicos' price drastically climbing until his bye, whereas you'd imagine Salem's would in his role, albeit sacrificing possibly 20 points. But this could be mitigated by taking Crouch to Dawson with the $.
The argument then could be made that it's no different because Crouch's value will likely go up and Dawson's is unlikely to change.
Feel free to talk me into/out of this!
The mental gymnastics fatigue is real
431630.jpg

Now toying with the idea of fading Naicos for Salem, with a view to swap them at their byes. Can't see Naicos' price drastically climbing until his bye, whereas you'd imagine Salem's would in his role, albeit sacrificing possibly 20 points. But this could be mitigated by taking Crouch to Dawson with the $.
The argument then could be made that it's no different because Crouch's value will likely go up and Dawson's is unlikely to change.
Feel free to talk me into/out of this!
The mental gymnastics fatigue is real
View attachment 1928527
I agonised over Salem at his cheap price but decided to see how he goes down back until bye seeing they lost the ranga last week.

Can’t see him being put up the ground a lot seeing Oliver looks locked in with viney and Trac

McV rivers hore will need him down there

Daicos …what’s the point in waiting imo. He’s going to a lock all year so might as well start him
And forget ..

But…time will
Tell

I agonised over Salem at his cheap price but decided to see how he goes down back until bye seeing they lost the ranga last week.

Can’t see him being put up the ground a lot seeing Oliver looks locked in with viney and Trac

Daicos …what’s the point in waiting imo. He’s going to a lock all year so might as well start him
And forget ..

But…time will
Tell
i think you're probably right. I should probably just be backing myself in at this point. Will probably put my fist thru the screen if Salem and Daws go off this week and Daicos and Crouch spud tho!!

And forget ..

But…time will
Tell
Same could be said with his other options though and Dawson has a higher floor with no tag threat over his first 5 rounds

IMG_6812.png
Thoughts?

Still tossing up whether to start Daicos. Currently it’s Whitfield and Newc vs Daicos and Salem. Figured that option 2 has more chance at limiting trade outs than option 1

I'll post my final team after all the games as I think I'm Einstein, swapping players in and out with big bright brain farts.

Idea Rocket Beans GIF by Game Two

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Changed a fair bit today but pretty much set. Bit different but I just have to have those first 3 mids and Nicky.D and Libba because I love Libba from
Having him last year and he was hobbling most of the time. Looks fresh for good first 6 weeks Libba..

2nd Son of Peter, Houston, Short, Young, Zillams, Howes ( Dean/Reid)

Bont, Zerrett, Errol, Libba, Marto, Sanders, Roberts, j.Clark (Sharp - Colby)

Grindy/Gawny

Rankine, Tsatas, JJord, Sexton, HR (Wilson Duuuuuursma)

Cadman

You should get another forward. Hard enough with 6!

1710551895967.png

Honestly no idea what I'm doing. I traded Cameron over Gawn and forgot to undo the trade. Not sure Whitfield keeps up the scoring with Perryman/Cummings (hehe) to slot back in. And Dawson is the PTSD pick as a result from last year (i.e. traded him out in rd 2 and then he started going bonkers in mid!).

And top of that, I haven't even selected by VC/C!!!

View attachment 1929414

Honestly no idea what I'm doing. I traded Cameron over Gawn and forgot to undo the trade. Not sure Whitfield keeps up the scoring with Perryman/Cummings (hehe) to slot back in. And Dawson is the PTSD pick as a result from last year (i.e. traded him out in rd 2 and then he started going bonkers in mid!).

And top of that, I haven't even selected by VC/C!!!
Cummings out for two months

Remove this Banner Ad

Back