Position 2024 Fantasy Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

I simply cannot find cheap rookies for my FWD Bench ....they're all bloody small, low scoring fwds

Gone currently with Burgess ( which I dislike) .....and that Harvey guy from GWS

Don't want Windsor at his price .....urghhhhh!
I’ve also got Burgess which I hate. It was out of him or Cadman and I can’t see how Cadman averages enough to really make a huge amount of coin.

Thomas interests me though. I didn’t think he was overly good last week but he’s kept his spot and has two easy fixtures ahead. Might have to slot him in with the early price rise. Move to Burgess if he keeps his spot once Tex is back perhaps

Anyone running with Mannagh or Gallagher (who the * even is that?) I need an F8 and can only afford one of those two without a slight restructure. Is it worth downgrading Dawson or Daicos to a slightly cheaper premium to get in sharp instead of one of those two rookies?

I’m guessing Mannah starts as the sub.

Any Cats supporters who can shed more light on Ollie Dempsey and his JS? 75 in the preseason game, seems to be rated as someone with pace who can get up the field. Just screams a sub risk though.

Coffield or Hore at D6. Hore is cheaper and banks some extra cash which would help in trading at end of round, but Coffield is probably more reliable because I haven't actually seen Hore at all this pre-season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mckercher being listed as forward doesnt inspire confidence. Horne francis and sheezal couldnt even score well when lining up forward. Not gonna pick any rooks listed as forwards for these s**t teams. For a good team i might due to ball always being on that side

Mckercher being listed as forward doesnt inspire confidence. Horne francis and sheezal couldnt even score well when lining up forward. Not gonna pick any rooks listed as forwards for these s**t teams. For a good team i might due to ball always being on that side
Sheez was listed forward last year round 1 and seagulled his way to 110 or so lol

We might not be winning a lot of games BUT we are not a s**t team mate.

Don’t stress about team sheets. North have said he’ll play HB which is a stronger source than the team sheet

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Perfect evidence that team sheets mean f all. Was mostly off half back and on the wing from what I saw.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back