Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Adams at $625K scores 49 and has a 3 round ave of 59 ......Freijah $360K cheaper, has the same ave

I've got Crisp in this week for $737K with a 3 round ave of 113

The FWD's are a mess ...even Macrae's 55 is putrid

We're still searching for answers
Crisp is a good get - however he's more costly than Sexton - so that's the way I went, and anyway, isn't the argument for Freijah the proof for the argument of Sexton over Crisp? It will all be in the outcome not the prognostication. ;)

Given his price, it's not a trade that is going to burn you. I just don't think the upside is there or the role is necessarily going to last longer than a few weeks.
That's the call - it's great trade though for up to the Coll bye - you'd want to be out by then

Gone with Fyfe & Clark out to Sexton and Peatling.
Was HReid > Crisp but Clark is a heartbeat without a useable score.
Yeah, that's good - I'm wishing I had jumped in Pendles prior to last game - he was in the mix for my trade decision last week - not unhappy with Harmes so far, but it has been a death ride - one that Pendles could have save me from. Harmes DPP is what swing me (he's now a FWD this week and another rookie of the ground there), but he is only a stepping stone until those beautiful three trade bye rounds:twohearts:

Is it too risky running one ruck through the bye rounds? I'm thinking I can use Xerri's cash to make upgrades but I'll have the ability to upgrade to Marshall in any week should Sweet be dropped / injured. It would mean having only one ruck and in rounds 13 & 14 (still 18 players each round barring red dots).

Is it too risky running one ruck through the bye rounds? I'm thinking I can use Xerri's cash to make upgrades but I'll have the ability to upgrade to Marshall in any week should Sweet be dropped / injured. It would mean having only one ruck and in rounds 13 & 14 (still 18 players each round barring red dots).
Are you saying you have Xerri + Sweet and want to run Sweet + red dots?
if you have Gawn + Sweet I dont see how thats necessarily a risky play

I'm looking for a value forward who doesn't have a bye next week and fingers crossed would see out the year as a keeper. Not asking for much.

Is Caldwell an option? Haven't watched as much footy as I usually do, but seems to have a midfield spot and decent scoring. Can he keep it up, or does he get pushed out by Parish/Setterfield in weeks to come? Not really keen on anyone else around his price.

Other option is Miers, but can't quite get to him with my preferred outs.

First trade was playing BE, Harvey Thomas out, Richards (Coll) in and has been looped on field for his 94. Happy with that.

Question though: with 2nd trade I’m bringing in Sexton (for myriad reasons already discussed). But should I bring him in for Graham (GC, M9, +20k) or for Powell (NM, F4, +201k)??

Heavy in next rd bye players (zork, heen, errol, green, sheez, whit, xerri, and DJ still on bench) but fwd line is so cooked this year. Powell ave 85 but last 3 77 and last 5 is 69! Has a BE this weekend of high 80s…the only thing giving me pause is that I see he’s been named on ball again, which is where he has scored start of season! But also against port, hardest team for mids….

History says get rid of red dot rook and it was my initial play, but any thoughts legends?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who's the priority to trade out Reid v Dempsey v Clohesy?
I don’t know what your team looks like but Clohesy is needed at D6 for me given how many Def rookies were dropped.

There’s more options to replace Reid and Demp but the upgrades in the forward line aren’t as good.

Still learning towards Demp as the one that goes first. Especially if you can get him to an Oliver/Green type in the mid.

Are you saying you have Xerri + Sweet and want to run Sweet + red dots?
if you have Gawn + Sweet I dont see how thats necessarily a risky play
Yeah, the latter. I'm running Gawn / Xerri / Sweet and will eventually trade Xerri and Sweet for Marshall but I'm playing with scenarios where I bring in Marshall next week, keep Xerri through the byes and a third option being to run with Gawn and Sweet through the byes and use Xerri's money elsewhere with a view to bringing Marshall in R16.

I don’t know what your team looks like but Clohesy is needed at D6 for me given how many Def rookies were dropped.

There’s more options to replace Reid and Demp but the upgrades in the forward line aren’t as good.

Still learning towards Demp as the one that goes first. Especially if you can get him to an Oliver/Green type in the mid.

Yeah i had a good look at my team this morning.

At this stage have decided to keep all of the above and go Soligo > Sexton & H Thomas > M Kennedy

Can trade two dead rooks to Coll rookies/other who're named and get Xerri up to Marshall next week. This will provide me with 22 players for round 12 if i avoid injuries. Given many teams may have 19-20 this could give me a decent jump next week.
Then over rounds 13 & 14 offload round 14 bye players to round 12/13 and aim to retain 21/22 players for each round.

Will be hard to watch Fisher to 130+ but still feel this strategy will likely net me the most points.

Yeah, the latter. I'm running Gawn / Xerri / Sweet and will eventually trade Xerri and Sweet for Marshall but I'm playing with scenarios where I bring in Marshall next week, keep Xerri through the byes and a third option being to run with Gawn and Sweet through the byes and use Xerri's money elsewhere with a view to bringing Marshall in R16.
I think its ok to go Gawn and Sweet, 3 trades per week should make it possible to fix Sweet if he gets dropped, but you can hide behind best 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Back