Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 10 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheez training fwd mid

First trade locked with Roberts to Sexton

Second trade now is sheez to Dawson and bank 270k for next week, miss sheezels price drop. Then I have to play Harley reid

Or Thomas to fisher

It's essentially daws and Reid plus 270k vs sheez and fisher, 20k itb.
When you put it like that, option 1 all day!

im doing it - im trading sheezle !
Sheezle -> serong

at worst its sideways but helps for my bye structure

At least spell Sheezel's name right if you're going to insult him!

Might do the same though.. Roberts out means he's not dropping cash so..

Dempsey > Oliver
Sheezel > Serong

Not sure how to navigate these byes with 7 red dots. Originally had enough players on each bye, but now only have 19, 20, 15, 15 fiedable players each round.

Not sure how to navigate these byes with 7 red dots. Originally had enough players on each bye, but now only have 19, 20, 15, 15 fiedable players each round.
I'm going to try and sort out my bench next week and the week after. That's 5 trades to hopefully turn some red dots into green ones.

Probably need to fix your red dots over the next 2 weeks, you'll have 5 trades to make. Might be able to get 3 rookies, Sexton and Will Day across those 5 trades while clearing bench.

I'm going to try and sort out my bench next week and the week after. That's 5 trades to hopefully turn some red dots into green ones.
Probably need to fix your red dots over the next 2 weeks, you'll have 5 trades to make. Might be able to get 3 rookies, Sexton and Will Day across those 5 trades while clearing bench.
Just have to hope some of the rookies I do bring in actually play throughout the bye rounds. I'm reluctant to even trade rookies that have peaked (Reid, Dempsey, Howes) because at least they'll play.

Just have to hope some of the rookies I do bring in actually play throughout the bye rounds. I'm reluctant to even trade rookies that have peaked (Reid, Dempsey, Howes) because at least they'll play.
Who are the dead rookies you have? If they're really dead then any heartbeat would be better.

My only dead dead rookie is Hore and Barnett (who was never alive). Graham should be back next week and i'm not sure of the status of Hardemann or Garcia. Neither are expensive enough to warrant a desperate trade so i'll trade them the week of the Rnd 12 bye if they don't come back.

Who are the dead rookies you have? If they're really dead then any heartbeat would be better.

My only dead dead rookie is Hore and Barnett (who was never alive). Graham should be back next week and i'm not sure of the status of Hardemann or Garcia. Neither are expensive enough to warrant a desperate trade so i'll trade them the week of the Rnd 12 bye if they don't come back.
Barnett, Zach Reid, Will Graham, Seth Campbell, Hugo Garcia, Cooper Simpson and Sweet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Punting Marshall two weeks ago and holding Rozee has killed me.

Just going to punt Rozee to Oliver, bank the cash and can probably switch the two post Rozee's Rd 13 bye and collect cash that way too (if I even want him back by that stage).

Damn I was really keen on Rozee but seems like I can get anyone under $852k any position

Didn’t really like wines all year but posting some 2021 numbers so think he’s the one which will suit my byes

Would of jumped on Rowell last night if I knew Rozee wasn’t an option.

Was keen on Will day early in the week.

Already have parish, Oliver and green

Is Garcia gonna come back?
Should I prioritise trading out someone else (sweet perhaps) instead of him?
Garcia omitted, so might not be back for a bit. He wasn't in great form before either. He's a trade. Sweet could be back next week if Visentini is monstered by Meek, but Sweet is worth more money, so if it gets you someone better, then I'd trade Sweet.

I actually thought Port would play two ruck. Not sure what I was thinking. Otherwise, I could've gone Sweet to Sexton. The Thursday night game makes it tough.

Punting Marshall two weeks ago and holding Rozee has killed me.

Just going to punt Rozee to Oliver, bank the cash and can probably switch the two post Rozee's Rd 13 bye and collect cash that way too (if I even want him back by that stage).
Scratch that...going to Green. Don't have a Rd12 bye mid and fancy him to be a keeper which Oliver won't be.

Holding Sheezel

H. Thomas > J. Richards
Roberts > Oliver

Bank $150k to turn two dead rooks into Sexton next week

Well after a terrible week last week I have decided to keep upgrading my mids.

Cadman > Richards
Roberts > Petracca

Midfield looking really good now with Merrett, Dawson, Serong, Butters, Steele, Petracca and Oliver. Will hopefully get Green next week or after his bye to complete it.

Holding Sheezel

H. Thomas > J. Richards
Roberts > Oliver

Bank $150k to turn two dead rooks into Sexton next week

I've done the same, but with Garcia over Thomas.

Reid into Sexton feels like a no brainer next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back