Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 10 Discussion - Indigenous Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorting out this week's team while travelling and forgot to put the E on Gawn for the loop. Still managed to jump 2k spots and win both H2H leagues. Thank you Gawn for spudding.

You just made my 2070 feel better - but I want revision up of at least one point please - my team drew apparently.
Would you like another fantasy boost? My rank is out beyond 30k for the first time ever at this stage of a season.
Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

2136- down 1k to 7.4k, the slide continues...
✅: Sheezel, Daicos, Sinclair, Dawson (C), Flanders, Heeney
❌: Steele, Bont, Gawn, Windsor, Moore
🎯: Fisher, Sexton, Zorko (🤮x3), Marshall

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1716128830830-png.1994601

Nearly threw in the towel when I captained Green for his injured 7 a couple weeks ago, ranking was 6.8k and thought it would keep ballooning out with all my bullets.

Two weeks later, ranked 682. Holding Marshall the best decision I've made in a while. Maybe it is swings and roundabouts after all...

R8 Round Rank - 46788th
R9 Round Rank - 89th
R10 Round Rank - 81st

Would think not.
Hinkley says he's fine to play next week. He came off, took medication for the flare up and is fine now. There's usually no after effects of having an episode of irregular heart rhythm, especially if he recognised and treated it straight away, which he did.

2215 and clinging on to 799th spot. This is the most chaotic but most fun AF season I can remember, you never know what each week is going to throw up. Dayne Zorko being the 2nd highest overall scorer for the season through ten rounds is ****ing mental.

Hinkley says he's fine to play next week. He came off, took medication for the flare up and is fine now. There's usually no after effects of having an episode of irregular heart rhythm, especially if he recognised and treated it straight away, which he did.

Hinkley also through Rozee in a week after a hammy.

2291 this week, risking Nic Martin over Josh Dunkley VC cost me the 2300, but not a gigantic loss.

Ranked 1,933, have been keeping in touch. Still have 3 rookies on field after trades this week but balanced by a strong number of Uber premiums (Flanders, Heen, Dunks, Serong, Butters, Merrett, Green, Sheez, Martin, Daicos and Ryan).

Kai Lohmann quietly been one of the best FWD rookies this season. Pretty happy with his 68.3 average from R4-10 after shaking the vest, perfect F7.

Another player I recommended to my missus who I didn't take myself, then played her this week and the campaigner kicks 5..

Luckily beat her because Rozee was out but of all the weeks..

1,990 and lost around 6k in rank to now sit back in 13k - which is where I was 4 weeks back!

Absolutely putridddd! In fact, I have no idea how my team scored that badly considering I was making solid ground, with a rank rise of 3k the week prior and sitting at 7,956th.

Obviously, my so called premos in Walsh, Steele, Bont, Green, English all shat the bed, whilst Gawn as El Capitano cooked me. But weird, as I figured most of those wouldn't be unique players to hurt me in isolation. I guess most don't have all of these spuderemos!?

And of course, Jones cooking his hamstring and getting subbed a huge kick in the back for good measure!

I guess 16 premos isn't the answer and upgraded all for nothing? 😢

Screen Shot 2024-05-22 at 12.58.38 am.png

Been on a bit of a hiatus after a couple of nightmare weeks. Rozee, Yeo & Baker tried wrenching the hat out of my grasp but a 2270 has me back in the mix. Got greedy and went Gawn C over Dawsons 117 as VC.

I have compromised my bye structure a bit these past couple weeks with getting in players like Zorko.

These next few weeks coming up will be the most crucial. I cannot understand how important bye structure is if you are chasing overall rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back