Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
I've been saying this for 3 weeks now .....my team has the ideal set of matchups this week ....I reckon the Coach of the "Oh Behaves" has done a marvellous job of selecting players with great matchups leading into the byes .....so why are the players letting the Coach down ?

Is it a discipline issue .....are they too soft, dare I say ......Matty Rowell, I'm looking at you ! .....and Jordon Clarke, you're soft allowing yourself to get tagged into meek submission

But enough of airing my team's dirty laundry .....the rest will stay behind closed doors

However, I will not allow this to be representative of my season !!!

Season-progression-Car.png
I'm excited about this round .....the only dicey matchup is the GWS v WB .....Tom Green versus the Bont
1715761983577.png

COLL leak a lot of Midfield points .....SAINTS just leak, period .....and ESS, PORT, and MELB are delicious .....welcome to my team, Butters and Clarry

Dawson (VC) and Butters (C) .....although Steele and Zerrett are equally appealing

Good luck everyone ....next two weeks are the indiginous rounds .....over the games history, some of the greatest footballers to have graced our game & exhibiting sublime skills ....they dragged people to the footy

Celebration leo-cheers.gif

Big round this week, with Graham still not back in the side i'm playing one more rookie that i'd rather not play. But if my top end guys can bring the heat, it shouldn't matter who I have at F6.

Looking for some BIG scores in good match ups for Nic Martin, Luke Ryan, Hayden Young, Riley Bonner, Josh Dunkley, Zach Merrett, Caleb Serong, Zach Butters, Clayton Oliver, Sam Flanders, Jye Caldwell, Tom Powell.

Please.. i need a good week.

Hoping for a bounceback week after my stinker last week.

Anderson, Rowell, Flanders, Clohesy, and Uwland on the bench with the E tommorow.

You're getting him confused with Nick Daicos.
Bitch Slap Slapping GIF by absurdnoise

Surprised no one has seen/posted anything on where Sheezel has been training this week, but i guess he would still be training the mid/forward role regardless.
He was just on SEN for about 15 minutes. Seems to be enjoying the challenge of his new role and doesn't see himself going back - unless its injury related (thought it could be a chance this week but is on his day off so hasn't spoken about it with the club as yet).

Surprised no one has seen/posted anything on where Sheezel has been training this week, but i guess he would still be training the mid/forward role regardless.
1715838820882.png blah blah.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"The difficulty with 'Goldy' is he looks like he's 26," Essendon coach Brad Scott said.

I think he means “plays like” cause he has the looks only a mother could love. 😂
As a west coast fan, I assume you'd understand that rucking beauty is in the eye of the beholder...
(cough Dean Cox cough)

"The difficulty with 'Goldy' is he looks like he's 26," Essendon coach Brad Scott said.

I think he means “plays like” cause he has the looks only a mother could love. 😂
Maybe essendon jabbed him in the butt with something "anti-aging"

My whole classic and keeper side playing tonight because suns are haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back