Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 9 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kudos for the Harry pick. Was considering it back when he was playing as second ruck but chickened out.
Brought him in for the North game and he’s been pretty solid since. His work around the ground was the main reason I brought him in, he can take marks on the wing and grab some +6s ,is not afraid to tackle and he’s not forward all the time

On Howes if I did have to field him the risk is lessened as I’m bringing in Naicos, so a defence of

Sheeze
Whit
Young
Naicos
Clark
Howes

Cancels out any low score he may get

Brought him in for the North game and he’s been pretty solid since. His work around the ground was the main reason I brought him in, he can take marks on the wing and grab some +6s, and he’s not forward all the time
It's funny. I've been happy to take a punt on key forwards in draft leagues (single year and keepers) but not the salary cap format.

Petracca has been annoying me but i wont trade. Just got to hope he turns it around.

Doing Yeo > Sinclair & Sanders > Jones this round. 237k in the kitty for next week. Will probably look at Heeney or Zorko to improve my forwardline. Ive still got Jordon there as my 4th forward behind Flanders, Jackson & Macrae. Its not exactly a strong combination!

Still fielding all of these rookies

Backs = Clohesy & Roberts
Mids = Wilson & Graham
Forwards = H.Reid & Jones

flanders could be a sneaky captain option with no powell and lukosius thrown forward, playing north too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did think Sanders must have run over Bevo's dog, but after not getting a game this week, he must be b*nking Bevo's wife...

After trading Yeo and Rozee for Soligo and Sinclair, I now only have two green dots on the bench...

Do I field Comben, Campbell or Cadman? That's actually the only decision I can make this week...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back