Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 10 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nio idea what to do.. Burgoyne on the extended bench, so either I put Clohesy on my bench to cover in case he's not in but if he is then I don't get Clohesy's score, AND have to start Clark in midfield, or back Burgoyne to be in the side and put CLohesy on field in midfield over Clark.

Which do I do?? Port supporters?

Holy shit

Carnage

I don't think I can field a team

Hardemann, Hastie, mckercher, Garcia, Campbell, Roberts all out

Sullivan likely to be sub and Drury probably dropped or sub

Held yeo out of desperation and he isn't back

I have been absolutely bent over lol

My bench right now

homer simpson GIF
I feel your pain.... I'm going to have two green dots and six red dots, and that's after trading out two red dots...

All those changes for StKilda and still no Schoenmaker.
Bloke must've stepped on a black cat or made fun of a special needs kid or something.

Last edited:
Was about to vent about losing half my bench rooks in the last 2 weeks, but looks like I'm not alone. Really puts a dent in future upgrade plans

All those changes for StKilda and still no Schoenmaker.
Bloke must've stepped on a black car or made fun of a special needs kid or something.
His manager might have said stuff about Ross on twitter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does Thomas go before hardeman and Hugo due to high be and him being sub?

Or just try salvage all the green dots I can on my bench? And hope they play 🤣

I can field 22 after my 2 trades lol

Just gotta hope for no subs, don't have a choice anyway so will be fielding any subs that pop up

Absolute carnage

Coming into the byes, you want to make sure you have a strong bench. Byes two weeks away and all the bench players are omitted or injured.

RowellAnderson12 I'm thinking of going Cadman > Sexton for tonight's game...am I crazy?

Should I get 3-4 weeks out of him at least before Powell comes back?

Benefit of doing this is I can bring him in and still put the E on him with Campbell injured this week.

I think sexton will get a good run, we play at marvel soon too so will be alot better

Darwin on fox atm doesn’t look too bad

looks like sweet wont play, doubt port run with 2 rucks damn. At least rozee is back, need a 150 from you son

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back