Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comben is a must next week considering they r against the cats and ball will be down there alot. He is there only tall that can disrupt the cats forward line like he did against the lions. No chance he is up forward cause ball wont even be there. If massimo fails to get atleast 75 tomorrow bringing in keane to. He will be busy against the blues and cash gen this early is super important. The week after double upgrade the cashed up rooks for 2 big dogs.

Comben is a must next week considering they r against the cats and ball will be down there alot. He is there only tall that can disrupt the cats forward line like he did against the lions. No chance he is up forward cause ball wont even be there. If massimo fails to get atleast 75 tomorrow bringing in keane to. He will be busy against the blues and cash gen this early is super important. The week after double upgrade the cashed up rooks for 2 big dogs.
KPDs against the cats and blues wont be getting the ball as much, they tend to have their hands full with the elite duo KPF setups.
Keane has scored well against Freo and Melbournes weaker KPFs. Freo in particular seem to be giving up huge points to KPDs, Weitering and Kemp both tonning up this weekend. He scored poorly against Geelong in round 2 with some good opponents.
Comben scored well against the lions weaker KPFs, with Daniher up and around the ground a lot.

This weekend Draper and Pearce combined for 42 against Carlton, Jones and Khamis combined for 93 against Geelong.
Last week Pink, Dawson and Corr had a combined 69 between then against the blues.

Dont expect anything over 50 from Keane or Comben, but theyll still make cash

KPDs against the cats and blues wont be getting the ball as much, they tend to have their hands full with the elite duo KPF setups.
Keane has scored well against Freo and Melbournes weaker KPFs. Freo in particular seem to be giving up huge points to KPDs, Weitering and Kemp both tonning up this weekend. He scored poorly against Geelong in round 2 with some good opponents.
Comben scored well against the lions weaker KPFs, with Daniher up and around the ground a lot.

This weekend Draper and Pearce combined for 42 against Carlton, Jones and Khamis combined for 93 against Geelong.
Last week Pink, Dawson and Corr had a combined 69 between then against the blues.

Dont expect anything over 50 from Keane or Comben, but theyll still make cash
Jones went above his average against the Cats. He just sucks. Frost went about 20 over in the rain. I think they're fine if you get Hawkins opponent. Probably don't want Jezza's.

Blues agree. Guaranteed to lose 12-15 points in frees against just for breathing oxygen 😬

I'll probably bring in Comben this week. Even if he struggles this week his draw opens up a bit until we get some DPP's.

Probably moving anyone I need to get Bont. Once he plays a big game like that usually a bunch follow. He is king of the hot streak

66k in bank so adding that onto Jordon
Grundy out via Jackson DPP

IN McAuliffe and Bont

Carry about 150-170k into round 6 to add on top of Jackson if the role sucks to become Marshall

Probably moving anyone I need to get Bont. Once he plays a big game like that usually a bunch follow. He is king of the hot streak

66k in bank so adding that onto Jordon
Grundy out via Jackson DPP

IN McAuliffe and Bont

Carry about 150-170k into round 6 to add on top of Jackson if the role sucks to become Marshall
Yeah priority number 1 now. Just wish he’d given me one more week

Are we getting on Bowes? Jumped on him last year in DT, he pulled a Billings first week and then pinged a calf 5 mins in the next week.

This time his role looks legit.
Don't really trust him

Definitely don't trust Scott

So absolutely i am going to do it and lose my ******* mind when he goes 25 next week and i am posting, crying, screeching about how i ******* knew better.

Are we getting on Bowes? Jumped on him last year in DT, he pulled a Billings first week and then pinged a calf 5 mins in the next week.

Might give him one more. Geelong love rotating mids and he needed 2 goals to get to 97. High enough BE this week too that he likely doesn’t go above 600 next week either

The issue is, defenders have a very high bar this year.
If you have 3 premo's + Yeo, then Martin, Bonner, McKercher and Roberts coming back in two weeks.....where does he fit???

Personally, I'm only looking at trading in top 6/8 defenders from now on.

In the fwd I will be looking for value as we have no idea who F3 to F6 will be!

The issue is, defenders have a very high bar this year.
If you have 3 premo's + Yeo, then Martin, Bonner, McKercher and Roberts coming back in two weeks.....where does he fit???

Personally, I'm only looking at trading in top 6/8 defenders from now on.

In the fwd I will be looking for value as we have no idea who F3 to F6 will be!
My question is if you already have Roberts Mckercher and Matin how do we get them into the backline.

You're only doing this if you're trading out Williams / D'Ambrosio IMO. As others have mentioned though, you're potentially already sitting on that replacement via one of Martin / Yeo / Bonner / McKercher / Roberts / Fisher. Chances are you have other priorities this week and then you only have to ride out one more week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you think he's a keeper, sure. That's a pretty tough looking six weeks after North though.
See, he doesn't have to be a keeper because we have literally zero clue who F3-8 will be this year!!

The aim is to score well whilst making $$, even for a couple of weeks!

By upgrading Mass, Yeo or ZWill to premium mids
Or
By downgrading some to a mid rookie!!
But if i have them in my mids already and have no mid slash defenders in my back line I will have to have mid backs in my back line to swamp them into my backline dam what i have just written doesn't seem to make scene but i know what i mean

Yeah, via Jordon, was hot on him all preseason. Will mean Yeo goes to mids which won't be a problem this week as Roberts will be missing. Have to work out what goes on in rnd 6 and beyond because I don't want Sanders stuck on the bench

As Jordan was bad I had to then go Thomas over Gallagher to have coin for howes to gc rook and Jordan to flanders next week. Even if Flanders is average today, as fwds are slim pickings I'll grab him

But if i have them in my mids already and have no mid slash defenders in my back line I will have to have mid backs in my back line to swamp them into my backline dam what i have just written doesn't seem to make scene but i know what i mean
Once DPP kicks in you'll have the flexibility to upgrade defenders to other lines rather than being tied into upgrading them to other defenders

You only need one DPP player to do a swap with a trade...
Eg...ZWill down to mid rookie and Roberts takes ZWill's spot in defence (once Roberts has DPP)

Or (and this is probably more likely)
Martin or Bonner to defence and Mass or ZWill up to a mid prem (taking Martin or Bonners spot in the mids)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back