News 2024 Injuries, Suspensions, and Concussion Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Saving him for rds 12 and 13 back-to-back home games against the Saints and the Roos, for back-to-back wins

Yeo and Reid might double ton 2 weeks in a row

Wash your mouth out, young Harry.
Couldn't believe it. Gobsmacked. Hurt. Wounded.
Lost his way, not sure there's any coming back from here.
We all had something special, Harry, and you just threw it away like a chiko roll wrapper

It's what I've been saying all week.
The HBF apprenticeship is finished.
He's a mid now for better or worse.
Hopefully he starts scoring
Silly stuff aside,.for his development, it's the right thing.
Too damaging, too clean to keep him down back, need him further up the field.
Zac Fisher is no world-beater, but blokes like him can do a decent enough job down back.

Silly stuff aside,.for his development, it's the right thing.
Too damaging, too clean to keep him down back, need him further up the field.
Zac Fisher is no world-beater, but blokes like him can do a decent enough job down back.
Yep, Clarko has said multiple times the plan is to trial him at both HF and mid through the back half of the yr to develop him and see where he fits best.
As frustrating as it is from an SC perspective it is the right thing for him and the club to learn the upfield roles where he can have more impact. They know what he can do at HB, nothing more to learn down there.

the sheez move is planning for LDU to go imo , (hopefully my team doesnt offer LDU a bazillion, nice player but looks very high maintenance for an actual output every once in a while)

the sheez move is planning for LDU to go imo , (hopefully my team doesnt offer LDU a bazillion, nice player but looks very high maintenance for an actual output every once in a while)
Does it? Or simply to reinforce their midfield with another highly skilled player?

It's like 18 months away at the earliest if ldu leaves.
Sheezal is a mid forward who we gave the HBF role as a development thing.
He's far more valuable as a mid
Turning a pick 2 mid into a permanent HBF would be cra cra

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's like 18 months away at the earliest if ldu leaves.
Sheezal is a mid forward who we gave the HBF role as a development thing.
He's far more valuable as a mid
Turning a pick 2 mid into a permanent HBF would be cra cra
respectively disagree

ldu checked out over a yr ago now probably longer
sheez will be a premo mid, but you dont see daicos having to get in there this early for a sustained period of time

White knuckle time for those that held Rozee:

YARTAPUULTI captain Connor Rozee is no certainty to return from injury despite being included in the Power's side to play Hawthorn.

Rozee missed the Power's win in Geelong last Friday night because of a hamstring strain after failing to finish the two prior games due to his injury.

White knuckle time for those that held Rozee:

YARTAPUULTI captain Connor Rozee is no certainty to return from injury despite being included in the Power's side to play Hawthorn.

Rozee missed the Power's win in Geelong last Friday night because of a hamstring strain after failing to finish the two prior games due to his injury.
Could see this coming a mile off – happy that I turfed him last week. Even if he plays, you can see him being parked forward and/or being subbed off.

Could see this coming a mile off – happy that I turfed him last week. Even if he plays, you can see him being parked forward and/or being subbed off.

Yes, I did too. I thought with his Bye, likely to miss 2+ (a hammy and a reinjured hammy at that) he was only going to play 2 out of next 5 weeks or so AND lose money whilst doing so.

Love him as a player, but had to jump ship. He'd already cost me a fair bit of value.

Off his Bye if he's looking good might be able to get him in for Piggy Oliver and profit.

In case not posted, if you're on Sweet R2, big Kenfault on rucks:

Visentini was good, tbf, but soft matchup.
I guess the counterargument is Sweet got beaten by O'Brien, especially late.

Looking forward to getting him in for 400k after his bye.
Girl Fire GIF by MOODMAN

Remove this Banner Ad

Back