News 2024 Leadership Group Announced

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting to hear Donuts talk about Wines and knowing when it's time to step aside and let someone else take their role.

I feel like the people in the room should have been gesturing wildly towards Ken at that precise moment.

The campaigner seems to have no sense of self-awareness.

I was a little disappointed in Connor & Zac appearance last night during the half time break (7 broadcast). They had a question/answer feature about Port Adelaide history (SANFL & AFL) - neither got close to the number of premierships the magpies had won, they had about 5/6 softball questions which they were guessing the answers too. The only thing they were confident on was “making our community proud”.

Yes I know it’s trivial but one of the things I’m most proud of is our history & the fact we are the only traditional football club “elevated” to the national league.

It was a missed opportunity to emphasise the uniqueness that is PAFC and its supporter base.

I was a little disappointed in Connor & Zac appearance last night during the half time break (7 broadcast). They had a question/answer feature about Port Adelaide history (SANFL & AFL) - neither got close to the number of premierships the magpies had won, they had about 5/6 softball questions which they were guessing the answers too. The only thing they were confident on was “making our community proud”.

Yes I know it’s trivial but one of the things I’m most proud of is our history & the fact we are the only traditional football club “elevated” to the national league.

It was a missed opportunity to emphasise the uniqueness that is PAFC and its supporter base.
I put more emphasis on footballing ability than pop quiz myself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back