Up the Coasters 2024 Player Sponsor Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

wadistance let's gooooooooo!
Hey guys. Actually don’t think I said I’d definitely get involved - only asked what the deal was with the whole sponsoring thing. Please pass my spot onto next in line. Life with 2 kids, a newborn and a full time teaching job means my time will be too thinly spread for this atm 😢

Hey guys. Actually don’t think I said I’d definitely get involved - only asked what the deal was with the whole sponsoring thing. Please pass my spot onto next in line. Life with 2 kids, a newborn and a full time teaching job means my time will be too thinly spread for this atm 😢

All you do is choose a player as yours, there's really no mandatory responsibility beyond that.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I love you Dom but It's time to get up off your laurels and produce again. I have an uncanny knack of destroying my sponsored players career but:

Bold Strategy Cotton GIF by MOODMAN

I know it's a bit unfair to newer posters, but there really should be a minimum post limit for this.

Not that I'd do a good job at this mind you, I sure as heck wouldn't want to be running it.

We only managed 43 people signing up, I jumped in to make up numbers at 44

If we had more people signing up then the newer posters would get bumped out.

We only managed 43 people signing up, I jumped in to make up numbers at 44

If we had more people signing up then the newer posters would get bumped out.

Everyone has been waiting for some yoof to sponsor. It'll be back to people fighting over who has been on here longer just to get a spot soon.

We also need Spacey back in the mix to teach posters how it's done.

Everyone has been waiting for some yoof to sponsor. It'll be back to people fighting over who has been on here longer just to get a spot soon.

We also need Spacey back in the mix to teach posters how it's done.

Stuff for you to worry about next year when you are in charge ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thing with player sponsorship is The Nest (or is it Birds of Prey?) doesn't really get used so the lack of interest these days is probably because there isn't really much of a point to it besides putting them in your signature and fudging votes in the player of the year awards.

What about arguing in favour of Pectrucelle what's even the point in every thread on the board?

Oscar Allen sorry for the delay 😬

What about arguing in favour of Pectrucelle what's even the point in every thread on the board?
When he started showing bits in the midfield you all came crawling back, grovelling like the closeted Petch lovers you are.

gonna be intermittent on bf the next couple days:
if rko121 doesn't pick Ryan Maric I choose Ryan Maric.
If rko121 picks Ryan Maric I choose Jai Culley

Ryan Maric is yours (been more than 24 hours)

omgfridge you are up

kane249 just to clarify I was not having a go at you. Obviously the timeframe for this to complete is out of your hands.

He's already set up for seppuku on the back of the shame brought to his family.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back