Up the Coasters 2024 Player Sponsor Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Going to take my namestake Jack Darling

Mop you are up

Some solid contenders in the board still.

I’ll take the excitement machine himself #1 Liam Ryan

I didn’t think I’d have so many decent choices left at my pick so I’m very pleased to say after some careful consideration I’ll be sponsoring our Co-Captain Liam Duggan in 2024.

WCEswift you are on the clock.

Ill take everyones favourite fat turned thin, turned fat, turned thin Jeremy Mcgovern

InTheWings your up

I'll take Petrol
UseR2006 you're up
Handshake Bros GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had hoped to get Noah but since I only had a 5th round pick, I will take Noah’s mentor - Jamie Cripps.

Jamie Cripps has been elevated to the role of mentor to the small forward brigade and is directly guiding Noah.

Time to call out players like Sheed who calls for passes in a worse position, time to call out those forwards who won’t chase, time to turn this club around

Barrybran - your turn

I'll take Jayden Hunt thanks

SloppyJoe

I'll take Witho

Ready to build on a solid season last year, Witho is ready to cement his spot in the back 6 and prove his doubters wrong.

Dylan82 you're up

Attachments

• Witho.JPG
    Witho.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 18
Pick 40 - Jarrod Brander Josh Rotham

The always entertainer.

Match getting a bit stale? You can always count on Rotham to come up with something unexpected:

R19-Q3-1537_RothamBounce_gif2.gif

Have a shambolic event, hosted solely in the name of corporate sponsorship? You can count on Rotham to be your man to win it:

Worried about headlines after a 100-point loss? Don't - Rotham will work to make those go away through creating some of his own:

hip-e-7.jpg

Indeed, it is like a great Shakespearean tragedy - the hero whose cursed body is still trying to catch up with the size of their head.

Rotham-predraft.jpeg

And now guess what, the long-awaited year of singularity, when mind and body finally align are upon us.

Expect to see glorious upheaval, and of more opponents being broken.

Rotham-Stengle.jpg

Fastest player defensive half player in the squad. Still hasn't even played 60 games.

Hurn hanging up the boots, Duggan moving more into midfield.

2024 is all setup to be a breakout year in a big way for Josh Rotham.

DJMac you're up.

Hung onto a spot by the skin of his teeth but I am a true believer he can finally show his worth.
Zane Trew it is you.
BeornJ unfortunately no Witho for ya

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back