Opinion 2024 Player X vs Y vs Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Serong vs Brayshaw

Don't want both as I'm starting Young. Will it matter? Will they score about the same over the season?

I'm taking Brayshaw. I think even his current price could be slight unders given the poor start he had to last season with injury niggles.

Serong vs Brayshaw

Don't want both as I'm starting Young. Will it matter? Will they score about the same over the season?
Should be fairly close in average to each other, brayshaw has good scoring history with 107, 111 and 109 the last 3 years. Serong with 80 games into him now jumped his average from 90 to 111 ladt year. At only 22 he could become a super premium. So probably serong

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Serong vs Brayshaw

I feel like Serongs game is more supercoach friendly. Lots of contested possessions, tackles and clearances plus a ball magnet.

Brayshaw is more outside and handballs alot for a mid who doesn't win a heap of contested ball. If his tackling numbers are down or he has a bad game with disposal efficiency it can really hurt him.

Reckon Serongs range is 110-120 and Brayshaw 105-115.

Daicos, Gulden & Green
V
Stewart, Butters & LDU

F3
Adams v Moore
First option will kill you early, especially if you have Grundy too. Daicos, Gulden and Grundy all have same bye.

Moore. I don't see the attraction in Adams. He averaged 65% of CBAs in 2022 as a permanent fix in the Pies' finals-playing midfield and averaged 80.3, managing just two tons. Two years older in '24 with younger mids around him and I can't see him going above and beyond.

Flanders and Billings
versus
Owens and Phillipou

Anything else leading you guys go one way or the other?

(Later one is better for the bye sitch, but on the other hand, I'm getting a bit worried that a considerable majority of my draft team is currently made up of just Saints, North, Dogs, Dockers and Cats players)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back