Opinion 2023 Player X vs Y vs Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

OR

Newcombe v Rowbottom v Warner ?
I don't trust Warner or Newk to stand up to the attention they're bound to get now as the go-to damage midfielders for their teams. Both are still young as well, they might have good games but against the teams that run a tagger their scores will get hit pretty hard. I'd rather Hopper or Sheed for greater value since I don't know if any of the 5 will be keepers but at least they'll get a bit more cash to leap up to upgrade targets.

OR

Newcombe v Rowbottom v Warner ?
Of those three, Warner for me.

I have Warner in my keeper league squad. I expected a rise last season, but not to the extent we saw. I'm not as worried as others about the potential tag he cop. Uses the ball well and runs all day. Will be fine.

Rowbottom is a fine player but I don't see him being in the top 10 players in his position at season end, and isn't likely to generate much cash.

I haven't watched Newcombe as closely but I do like what I see. Looks to have the potential to score like Neale, loves the contest and seems to find the ball with ease. Should be the man next season, hopefully like of Ward and Worpel step up to spread the load so the focus isn't solely on him.

What about Little Nicky? him vs Young?

You tell us regarding Richards. Is he going to be that main hbf, or Dale or does Helmet get yet another chance?

Both Daicos & Young will average over 100 next season:thumbsu:

In regards to Richards the Bulldogs have Liam Jones back in the team and also Bruce who Bevo has said will train with the Defenders. How will this effect Richards and his role nobody knows. A big risk at $460k in my opinion

Both Daicos & Young will average over 100 next season:thumbsu:

In regards to Richards the Bulldogs have Liam Jones back in the team and also Bruce who Bevo has said will train with the Defenders. How will this effect Richards and his role nobody knows. A big risk at $460k in my opinion
Yeah I have both penciled in ATS. Little Nicky is going to get a lot more attention this year. He's a gun, so I'll back him to get through it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

marshall or taranto? (cameron swinging between r/f)
Marshall, but weren't you questioning his selection in the other thread? Get on board.

Rozee or Butters?

Butters for me. He finished last year strongly after everyone had traded him out.
Leaning that way. I started 2021 with him. Even when he got injured at half time he gave my team a 108. Haven't touched him since but he showed enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back