Training 2024 Pre-Season

Remove this Banner Ad

SteeleSaints

Club Legend
Mar 26, 2022
AFL Club
St Kilda
From Tony 74 on SS 9.11.23 -

"Liam Henry and about 15 other Saints listed players doing the hard yards in the heat at Moorabbin yesterday. Officially pre season commences in 2 and a half weeks so a few of them will be coming back in really good nick."

A question as to how Pou was tracking?

"The Pou has moved in with Mason so that answers that question. Mason was a huge influence with Nasiah this year. And as for the comments that these blokes are way ahead of the others- the others maybe not at Moorabbin but their training."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Windy...
Willem Dafoe Smile GIF

Got to keep Windy's post football career as the team fitness coach. Looks like he could try out for a role in a Superman movie.
Hanners said after Windy's first pre-season that our boy Marcus was the best-prepared player he'd ever seen, senior or rookie. A big statement coming from an ex-swan. He has a reputation as being a hard worker and it looks like it's well deserved.

Look out for Windy moving more into the midfield in 2024. He's the sort of bull who can play inside or outside. I'm expecting big things from him, Pou, and Mitchito San. I hope they've followed his example.

The players look ripped and ready to go. I've never seen young saints as chiseled as this at this time of year. Welcome to the new Saints. In RTB I trust!

Hanners said after Windy's first pre-season that our boy Marcus was the best-prepared player he'd ever seen, senior or rookie. A big statement coming from an ex-swan. He has a reputation as being a hard worker and it looks like it's well deserved.

Look out for Windy moving more into the midfield in 2024. He's the sort of bull who can play inside or outside. I'm expecting big things from him, Pou, and Mitchito San. I hope they've followed his example.

The players look ripped and ready to go. I've never seen young saints as chiseled as this at this time of year. Welcome to the new Saints. In RTB I trust!
What about the puppy fat boy

Got to keep Windy post football career as the teams fitness coach. Looks like he could literally try out for a role in a superman movie.
Looks like Tom Curran, great physique, but not a great player

Remove this Banner Ad

Back