Training 2024 Preseason Training Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Has there been some Jayden Davey sightings?

Is he alive? Will he play this year?

He’s been in some of the PS training stuff the club threw up on instagram recently, so he’s definitely alive.

Apparently was fit to play early in 2023 but they decided to spend the full season rehabbing him so he should be right to go

Just waiting for Gerard Healy….

View attachment 1861760
Shocked Friends GIF

Apparently Duz just came second in the time trial….Healy will lose his s**t any moment now!
Redman and Duz top 2, Perkins, McGrath, Caddy, Guelfi and Roberts also strong runners.

Tsatas mid pack which is an improvement from last year so he's likely putting up PBs.

Redman and Duz top 2, Perkins, McGrath, Caddy, Guelfi and Roberts also strong runners.

Tsatas mid pack which is an improvement from last year so he's likely putting up PBs.

Redman, Durham & Tsatas all were in Arizona right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently 15 listed players didn’t run time trial....no idea who but results should be taken with a grain of salt.

I'm assuming the older blokes since they often seem to miss early season TTs. Plus any injured ones. Durham is a pretty strong runner in-game so I'd have expected him to be right up there results wise.

Tsatas being mid-pack is very promising given how far back he was coming from.

Whole pre-season should be taken with a grain of salt really.

Amen to that. This time of year, every year, everything is always awesome. We've just won trade week and the draft, everyone has come back in great nick, the boys are training the house down.

It probably says more about me as I tend to get sucked into some of the hype, most likely as I'm desperate for any type of success therefore I want to believe.

Amen to that. This time of year, every year, everything is always awesome. We've just won trade week and the draft, everyone has come back in great nick, the boys are training the house down.

It probably says more about me as I tend to get sucked into some of the hype, most likely as I'm desperate for any type of success therefore I want to believe.

Never forget; if our forwards are doing well it's because they're beating our defenders. If the defenders are doing well it's because they're beating our forwards. If the midfield is looking good it's because the other half of the midfield is letting them look good.

Never forget; if our forwards are doing well it's because they're beating our defenders. If the defenders are doing well it's because they're beating our forwards. If the midfield is looking good it's because the other half of the midfield is letting them look good.
Well if all it takes to be a great side is for no one to do well then I think we’ve got a shot!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back