Training 2024 Preseason Training Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Most of the guys who didn’t run wouldn’t be up the front anyway. All about times not finishing position imo
Not sure…..Heppell and Langford are normally top 10 so I’m assuming they didn’t run. Not sure who else missed.

As I said above…..you’d love to have the times to benchmark against other clubs. But we don’t so finishing position is really all we have. It’s still indicative in some cases - for example Tsatas was dead last in 2022, mid-pack this time. A good sign.

Whole pre-season should be taken with a grain of salt really.

And the regular season as well... then we can focus on what we're really good at, winning the draft / trade period again. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never forget; if our forwards are doing well it's because they're beating our defenders. If the defenders are doing well it's because they're beating our forwards. If the midfield is looking good it's because the other half of the midfield is letting them look good.
It's why Bonnie should train with the defenders. That'll learn 'em.

Not sure…..Heppell and Langford are normally top 10 so I’m assuming they didn’t run. Not sure who else missed.

As I said above…..you’d love to have the times to benchmark against other clubs. But we don’t so finishing position is really all we have. It’s still indicative in some cases - for example Tsatas was dead last in 2022, mid-pack this time. A good sign.
Langford ran it… came 5th?
Don’t think Cox, j Davey, mckay, goldy, shiel, stringer, weid? A a few. More

Also Tsatas had missed a bunch of training in 2022 due to injury likely a reflection on his result rather than a true measure.

I’d say blokes like menzie and durham really improving are the good signs. Duzza flew on to finish aswell made up 20 odd m on redman in the final 200.

On the flip side Gresham was very poor,

Never forget; if our forwards are doing well it's because they're beating our defenders. If the defenders are doing well it's because they're beating our forwards. If the midfield is looking good it's because the other half of the midfield is letting them look good.
Yeah, everyone looks good playing Essendon, even Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back