Preview 2024 Round 10 Sydney v Carlton (SCG) Friday 17th May 7.40pm (AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also even though he should I am not confident Longmire will play Parker as a forward. He would be so damaging as a full time forward.
Still have my doubts about that. He's a great kick for goal in F50 just not sure he's fast enough and hunts the ball enough in F50.

One positive.
The media will be truckin in extra supplies of bath water following the Carlton win against the Dee’s.

The question is - are the players as thirsty as their fan base?

If I were a Carlton fan I would be a bit concerned about having almost lost a game where they were ahead by 4 goals at 3 quarter time.

That's the only one that makes sense at the moment.

Yep but can't see it because even though I'd argue Paps is not working as hard at the moment, he has an X Factor Parker can't give.

Papley can turn a game in a quarter.

I also think Parker's forward work is overrrated. His mark for his size is quite good but not sure I see him crumbing packs like Paps does.

If I were a Carlton fan I would be a bit concerned about having almost lost a game where they were ahead by 4 goals at 3 quarter time.

I think Carlton like to keep their fans heart rates high .

Yep but can't see it because even though I'd argue Paps is not working as hard at the moment, he has an X Factor Parker can't give.

Papley can turn a game in a quarter.

I also think Parker's forward work is overrrated. His mark for his size is quite good but not sure I see him crumbing packs like Paps does.

Parker has kicked bags of goals before though, quite a few times. He may get them differently to Papley, but he gets them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Parker has kicked bags of goals before though, quite a few times. He may get them differently to Papley, but he gets them.

Parker's kicked more than 3 goals 3 times in his career.

Hasn't been his job to kick bags of goals mind you.

The only stat I’m really interested in this week is how many times Parker is mentioned in this thread.

Mods can we hire someone dedicated to getting the numbers documented?

What about Luke?

If Mccartin doesn't play Id keep Francis in for his confidence.

Big ask for the defence though, would Francis or Rampe take the other tall

If McCartin does not play Francis is as safe in the best 22 as Gulden and Blakey. Carlton is not a team you want to go up against with an undersized defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back