Trades 2024 Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Locked in Hore > Clohesy and Carroll > Graham.

$220k in the bank.

DEF: Houston, Daicos, Young, D'Ambrosio, ZWilliams, Clohesy (Howes, Reid)
MID: Bontempelli, Green, Liberatore, Dunkley, Butters, Dawson, Roberts, Sanders (Sharp, Clark, Graham)
RUC: Gawn, Meek (Livingstone)
FWD: Heeney, Powell, Fyfe, Reid, Dempsey, Comben (Darcy, Mannagh)

Feel completely behind the 8 ball, no Sheezel or Flanders. Dawson is killing me. Liberatore out this week hurts.

Unsure if I should use my 3rd trade or bank it for next week.

Alternatively could go

Howes > Clohesy
Carroll > Graham
Mass > Sheezel

DEF: Sheezel, Houston, Daicos, Young, ZWilliams, Clohesy (Hore, Reid)
MID: Bontempelli, Green, Liberatore, Dunkley, Butters, Dawson, Roberts, Sanders (Sharp, Clark, Graham)

$0 bank

Locked in Hore > Clohesy and Carroll > Graham.

$220k in the bank.

DEF: Houston, Daicos, Young, D'Ambrosio, ZWilliams, Clohesy (Howes, Reid)

Feel completely behind the 8 ball, no Sheezel or Flanders. Dawson is killing me. Liberatore out this week hurts.

Unsure if I should use my 3rd trade or bank it for next week.
Unless you wanna boot Dawson out this week, I'd just wait a week

I don't think you can 1 down/2 up next week. Max would be around 1.2 million to spend with bank + Sanders + Dempsey + Sharp, that doesn't get you much.

If you bank, that $220k can contribute to 1 down/1 ups over the few weeks

Unless you wanna boot Dawson out this week, I'd just wait a week

I don't think you can 1 down/2 up next week. Max would be around 1.2 million to spend with bank + Sanders + Dempsey + Sharp, that doesn't get you much.

If you bank, that $220k can contribute to 1 down/1 ups over the few weeks

My concern with booting Dawson is that he is still clearly a gun footballer, just totally down on form.

Has Essendon and Norf in the next 2 weeks. If he can't steer the ship then it's all over red rover.

Crouch out this week, I expect an up tick in CBA's and hopefully with Soligo and Rankine improvement they might receive a little more oppo attention.

If I went Garcia, would leave me with around $1.1 mil to play with. Would target Flanders + Stewart in any likely scenario.

Already thinking about next weeks trades. LOL!

I want to get Merrett in next week but there's not enough cash gen on the bench to do it.

Which is making me thinking to downgrade Jackson > Meek instead of upgrading him to Marshall.

By doing this I would then have $254,700 in the kitty.

Next week I could downgrade Cadman to a rookie which would leave $411,700 in the kitty and I can then upgrade Sanders to Merrett.

I think I've talked myself into doing it. :D

T1.JPG

season 2 GIF

How's everyones teams looking.
I'm at 14 premo including powell
4 midpricers mass, Williams, meek and comben.
4 rookies on field. Chloe, Roberts, sharp and Darcy.

I'm pretty happy with my team I've got like 5 weeks trades planned out lol
14 premos with powell
3 mid pricers in mass Williams and comben
5 rookies on field. Clohesy roberts Darcy locks on field, then two of sharp Dempsey cadman sanders Wilson and comben.

I want to get Merrett in next week but there's not enough cash gen on the bench to do it.

Which is making me thinking to downgrade Jackson > Meek instead of upgrading him to Marshall.

Next week I could downgrade Cadman to a rookie which would leave $411,700 in the kitty and I can then upgrade Sanders to Merrett.

View attachment 1961697

season 2 GIF
Pretty sure biggie is a trap mate.

View attachment 1961698

season 2 GIF
Keep Jackson and trade Crouch out

I get your reasoning. But the flaw in your plan is you keep the same number of premos as last week.
I've just upgraded bench rookies to zerrett. That's a far bigger upgrade.

Your effectively a week behind now.
It's a race to a completed team not a race to the top 13 scorers.
While true, you have to be in the right situation to upgrade, and running out of cash in order to settle for subpar premos later on is a thing. I also start this week with only 1.5k in the bank, and don't have enough cash to do a downgrade and upgrade this week using targets that I actually want to trade to a keeper that I actually want. I would have to trade players that I think have a decent amount of cash left to make in order to bring in a player that I'm sure about, or otherwise settle for a player that I'm pretty uncertain about even being top of their line. That's something you do later down the line when there's less of the season left. I'm also not boosting under any circumstances with only 2 left.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That looks more balanced to me
Then next week you can do one up one down & have two more rookies off the field
I.e. Jackson fwd and a SP mid

It gets Cadman off the ground next week too by putting Jackson forward and downgrading Cadman.

Only thing is that I'll now have Graham at M8.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back