Trades 2024 Round 9 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too late to get Ryan? Can bring him or Serong in, and the way I see it he's only a few k more and has a lower BE.

Why the love for McCercher? Is it just his $$ over the next couple of weeks or has he had some change in role? TIA
Changed roles. Has the role Jake Lloyd made famous.

French Fries GIF by ViralHog

This popped into the noggin but so did some other substances.

1714995984638.png

Last boost but leaves me with 438K in lepuswah for a series of one up one downs.

I’ve not watched much footy the past few weeks. How has Chapman looked? Role?
Looked good to me. Playing off half back. If I had no issues, I’d be jumping on. Good JS. Injury prone though.

I’m saying goodbye to my sweet prince & thanks for the fish!

$447K stating price
Avg 113
Made $155K
Played 8 rounds in a row

You’d take that at the start of the season for an injury prone player

Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

This is just mind boggling to me. Averaging 82 after one ton (105) from 8 games, with a three game average of 69 before Saturday night and everyone’s jumping on after one good game. Sure, he might be back, but take a second look this Thursday against a terrific Carlton midfield. Even if he scores 120 he’s only going up 30k.

View attachment 1981527

Not mind-boggling to me. He’s been so s*, yet averaging 90. Surely $476k is rock bottom and worst case is he keeps averaging 90. No downside, so not a risky buy at that price, and might be a great one. Sold

Not mind-boggling to me. He’s been so s*, yet averaging 90. Surely $476k is rock bottom and worst case is he keeps averaging 90. No downside, so not a risky buy at that price, and might be a great one. Sold
I usually like to see two decent return games from a fallen premo but this is Clarry Oliver so I'm almost certainly bringing him in. I reckon Melbourne are just starting to find their mojo too so that bodes well for Clarry as well as Petracca

I usually like to see two decent return games from a fallen premo but this is Clarry Oliver so I'm almost certainly bringing him in. I reckon Melbourne are just starting to find their mojo too so that bodes well for Clarry as well as Petracca
how are you doing for round 14 byes? im not looking too good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmmm, Just a boring trade for me this week, That little non-defensive s**t, into my backline.

Sanders can sacrifice himself for the greater good, yay-then again who needs a Pie in their team ? - 74% owned, 9th ranked this year, likes kicking late goals-, nah I may look around for someone better.

Surely there is someone- hmmm-Martin, Young, Mckercher, Sinclair, has to be someone else.

Already have Ryan, Sheeze, Blakey, NWM

May

Tricky call between Martin and Stewart this week.

Stewart is cheaper (523k), and has a longer history of premo scoring, but with a BE of 132 he'll almost certainly lose a bit more money.

Martin is more expensive (593k), and has never averaged a tonne over a season before, but has superior recent scoring, a lower BE (91), and DPP.

I think I'm leaning towards Martin.
Dunno if anyone's responded yet and it saddens me to say, but Stewart won't be top 6 this year. Has only gone 110+ once so far this season. Martin has done so 5 times. No brainer.

Hmmm, Just a boring trade for me this week, That little non-defensive s**t, into my backline.

Sanders can sacrifice himself for the greater good, yay-then again who needs a Pie in their team ? - 74% owned, 9th ranked this year, likes kicking late goals-, nah I may look around for someone better.

Surely there is someone- hmmm-Martin, Young, Mckercher, Sinclair, has to be someone else.

Already have Ryan, Sheeze, Blakey, NWM
Vlastuin?

Vlastuin?
Think he was an excellent pick rnd 3, but gone off Richmond players, think I'll do the sensible thing and Bring little Nicky in, probably after his bye.

Want Sanders on field this week or If E Hollands goes OK, as a donut, but surely he plays after 31 disposals/10 tackles in 2nds.

So I'll satisfy my lunacy with this, want them both on field

1715007532393.png

If Hollands spuds up and Sanders isn't selected, I'll keep Garcia and have some cash.

Been waiting 2 years for Hayes to return, fixes my BYE issues as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back